Valerie's Reviews > The Titan's Curse

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Jun 22, 2015

bookshelves: male-protagonist, fantasy, books-i-own
Read from August 13 to 16, 2010

Really this series has thus far been very dependable. I wasn't let down by The Titan's Curse at all and for an in between book it was very entertaining.

Mission: Save the goddess Artemis, Annabeth, and find a deadly creature that could possibly destroy Olympus.

The Team: Percy (obviously), Grover (wouldn't have it any other way), Thalia (inevitable), and two huntresses called Zoe and Bianca.

It's just as funny as the other two and still full of action. The hints in this book are a bit more subtle but I could still kind of tell what was going to happen and the ending wasn't a huge surprise. The ending was a cliff hanger.

Percy is now ready to take the prophecy on and though his growth and development has been very minor it didn't bother me. I still like it that he can see humor. It keeps the book light and fun.

Two more books to go!
21 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Titan's Curse.

08/14 page 304
04/20 marked as: read

message 1: by Shelby (new) - added it

Shelby Argo completely agree with your review. these are an amazing series of books and they have yet to let me down. Rick is a stunning author and I'm very excited to read book four!