Georgina's Reviews > Angels Fall

Angels Fall by Nora Roberts

May 09, 10

I really liked Angels Fall, although not as much as the first two books I've read of NR (Black Hills and The Reef).

I was deliberating over 3 or 4 stars, and decided to give it 4 because I couldn't put the book down - The plot was fantastic!

Although I found the characters of Reece and Brody to be fascinating as individuals, I didn't really feel the chemistry between them as a couple. I would dearly loved to have read more about Brody's history but Reece had so many layers to her personality brought on by such horrific events that understandably most of the focus was on her character and her development.

I loved Brody's laid back approach to Reece's "issues" and he's probably the type of guy I'd be attracted to in the real world but I found him too laid back for the lead guy in a romance fiction novel. I thought, if at no other time in the story, he should have shown a little more than mild devotion at the end (although you know darn well he loves her to pieces - you just want to hear him say it).

The little background love story between Lo and Linda-gail was intriguing and sweet - I actually found myself drawn more to the two of them as a couple than I did to Reece and Brody.

Overall, still a very captivating and enjoyable read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels Fall.