Amelia, the pragmatic idealist's Reviews > The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

ohhhh nice cover! I just now noticed it
:D
Now I totally might be in left field here, but I think I would have been better sold on Meghan being unpopular if she wasn't so...pretty looking. Like, the model for the series is WAY too pretty to ever be bullied. I mean, she could be Regina George's cousin.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Queen.

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Flame At the same time, you have to consider the fact that this was probably after she went to the Nevernever--her appearance could have been altered by Puck or something, so she didn't look as pretty. Just saying.

Amelia, the pragmatic idealist ooohh that's a good point!

Flame Shanks. You have a good point to, though. I just felt the need to say that. :DDD

message 7: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess hahahahaha. I love the last line Amelia :)

message 5: by Kayla (new) - added it

Kayla You also have to think that as said in the book Meghan notices thousands of little differences she can't quite put her finger on. Also, all sidhe are gorgeous so it was only a matter of time before Meghan began to grow more fey like.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but also sometimes the most beautiful people are overlooked in high school.

Sarah Yes. With that pretty face? She could have 5 boyfriends in a row.

Queen N I don't think it was just how she looked but the fact that she was a pig-farmer girl, that's why she was an outsider, and why she was different / because she actually didn't fit in. I guess it was a natural behaviour from the 'mortals' . But anyway, I think it was What she was not How she looked :)

Joyce maybe sh never brushed her hair?