Boo's Reviews > A Match Made in High School

A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

Jun 19, 10

Read from May 09 to 16, 2010

I thought this book would be really bad, but once I read the first two chapters it turned out starting to be really good. I thought at the end that it was only worth 4 stars.
What can I say I had borrowed this book from a friend of mine wanting a book to read and she hadnt read it yet so I went for it. And I did think that this was going to be a horrible book only thinking of a having one or two stars but I got into the book and thought it was HILARIOUS. I did not expect this book to be so funny.
I really hope this author Kristin Walker is going to write more books hoping to be alot like A match made in high school with the same hilarious sass as this one.
This book is about the headmaster saying each senior student must be paired up with another (well if your a boy you must be paired up with a girl and the other way around) for this marrige course that they have to take. If they dont take this stupid course then they fail for senior year and dont graduate. Fiona cant believe who she is paired up with and so is her best friend. Throughout the book there are many twist and hilarious pranks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Match Made in High School.

05/15/2010 page 72