smexys_sidekick (Tori-Smexybooks)'s Reviews > Welcome to Harmony

Welcome to Harmony by Jodi Thomas

Jun 07, 10

bookshelves: arc, review-for-smexybooks
Read from May 17 to 19, 2010

Welcome to Harmony, TX. Population 14,003.

Go down Old Main road, not to be confused with New Main road, and stop at the Blue Moon. You've never been to Harmony till you've eaten at the Blue moon. Tell Edith I said,"hey." Wonderful woman-heart of a saint. Has to be to put up with her no account husband.

Look out the window; quick now. See that big dodge truck flying by? That belongs to Hank Matheson. He's the town's volunteer fire chief. He's heading over to the Buffalo Bar and Grill to break up a fight. No, it's not his job, lol, but he's got to go get the sheriff. Alex McAllen, our town sheriff, is either drunk or brawling or both. She'll hate him in the morning for it but what can you do?

Well, well lookie there. See that little red head? Her name is Reagan Truman. Rumor has it she's old Miss Beverly Truman's grand daughter. She's staying out at Jeremiah Truman's house. Now you want to meet an ornery old cuss? There you go. The boy next to her is Noah McAllen. Thick as thieves those two. He goes by the nickname of preacher. The Trumans and the McAllens are the Hatfields and McCoys of Harmony. People aren't sure what to think of this development. But that's another story for another time. Something is in the air though. Some changes are coming that may or may not be for the best. Only time will tell. So head on down to the bed and breakfast, grab a room and set awhile. We'll chat some more about the good folks of Harmony.

Read more of my review at Smexybooks

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Welcome to Harmony.

05/18/2010 page 53
13.8% "I likes."
05/18/2010 page 161
41.93% "Sometimes it's nice to switch genres & read about people who don't shift."