Kathrynn's Reviews > Virgin River

Virgin River by Robyn Carr

Feb 25, 2013

bookshelves: romance-contemporary, own, series-virgin_river_carr, favorites, 2007, reviewed, theme-hero_heartthrob, theme-pregnancy, 2011, theme-former_military, 2013
Recommended for: Modern Romance Readers
Read in February, 2013

Originally read this book in 2007 and had it marked as one of my favorites!

Re-read this story July 2011 and though I still enjoyed it, I found Mel's character got on my nerves this time around. Loved Jack! His warmth carried throughout the book.

Still a nicely written story and I love how the author weaves a tale, incorporating other small stories into one.

I'm not changing my initial rating of 5 stars from 2007, but if I were to rate this from my 2011 read, would be a strong 4 stars only.

Reread in Feb 2013 and still enjoyed this book. So darn sexy!
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Virgin River.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Kimberly I've never even looked at one of her books until you posted your review. This sounds really good :)

Kimberly I have a question for you if you don't mind: Is it necessary to read all the Virgin River books in order?

Kathrynn Absolutely. Many of the characters appear in later books. One of the things I enjoy most about this author is how she continually updates characters.

Kimberly Awesome! Good to know. I really enjoyed the first book and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them. I picked up all of them that I could find at my library sale today :)

Kathrynn Hope you enjoy them, too. I love this series. :-)