Joyzi's Reviews > The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

Oct 25, 10

bookshelves: e-book, fiction, ya-books, reviewed, don-t-judge-me, disappointing-books, author-was-possessed, book-series, vampires, author-american, paranormal-romance
Recommended to Joyzi by: Stephenie Meyer
Recommended for: Twilight Fans who don't mind wasting money and time on okay books
Read on May 01, 2010

This book is okay, it's not really exciting and there's not really much happening that would keep you from the edge of your seat or something like that. The romance is also pretty subtle. I'm not really recommending to read this if you don't like twilight and if you like twilight it's a nice short filler to read.

I think that the story is not really that gripping and my fave parts are mostly when Diego and Bree are together but it was lost I think in the middle of the book when Diego was gone. Their relationship reminds me of Pretties Tally and Zane because like them these two confide with one another, after realizing that somehow they're pawns in these battle.

I've read a lot of vampire stories/books at the moment and my problem with twilight is the "vampires sparkle" thingy which is what I really hate while reading this, I mean SM have a different perception about vampires but I think even the newborns act civil, Bree even she's like three months old she can control herself. It's just that these are vampires that you'd not be scared of they're somewhat soft IMO.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

message 1: by Margarette (new)

Margarette Fayre Hi, do you think this book is worth reading?? or it's sorta kind of rip-off thing???

Joyzi Margarette wrote: "Hi, do you think this book is worth reading?? or it's sorta kind of rip-off thing???"

I think it's okay, it's a filler so it's okay if you don't read it IMO.

Iyah Oooh I said I gave this 4 out of 5. I checked on my review just now. 2 out of 5 lang pala .. hehehhe..

Joyzi lol amnesia ang tawag dun hehe