Lisa's Reviews > Something, Maybe

Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott

F_50x66
May 07, 10

read count: 1

What can I say about this book? Well, First I have to say that FINN is AWESOME!!.. He actually was the reason that I kept reading the book. The dialogue between him and Hannah is just oh so funny. I can't even explain how funny it is! Finn is one of those guys that sits in the backgound totally in love with a girl but she is too blind to see or she is in love with the "popular" guy. In this case Hannah is in love with the "popular" guy who doesnt get her like finn does and isn't what she thinks.

Hannah has had a tough life, her dad is a hugh hefner "wanna- be" who doesn't really want her in his life, he only uses her for ratings on his t.v show. Hannah's mom use to be one of his "girls" and now she runs her own "special Show" on the internet at home.. Can You say embarrassing? Her job isnt anything better, she works at Burger town with Josh & Finn. She is totally in love with Josh "the sensitive" guy, and it always annoyed by Finn. I Just cant stop saying that I love Finn!! He was super sweet and caring to hannah. He buys her food, and makes her laugh! Exactly what every girl wants! Just read the book and you'll see why Finn is just so freakin awesome!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something, Maybe.