Lisa's Reviews > Crazy For You

Crazy For You by Jennifer Crusie

F_50x66
May 07, 10

read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** So, I've read plenty of Jennifer Crusie books before, so when I stopped at the book store and picked up "Crazy for You", I figured that I wouldnt be able to take my eyes off the pages of this book. When I started the book it took me some time to really get into the book. It didnt capture me from the first few pages like some good book do. But, it was still a fun read!

"Crazy for You" follows quinn, who until now has pretty much settled for everything. She has never complained about anything in her life, but one day when she finds a dog and her Annoying & boring boyfried tells her that she can't keep the dog Quinn finally decides that settling is not enough! So, she leaves her boyfriend, keeps her dog, buys a not so nice house and finally stands on her own two feet. But, her boyfriend just doesnt seem to get the picture. He begans to pretty much stalk her, he sneaks into her house when she's not home & trys to mess things up thinking that will bring back quinn. He even gets her little dog taken to the pound! But instead it just pushes her closer to Nick. Awwww sexy Nick! Nick, who was Quinn's sister's ex- husband turned Quinn's closest friend. Quinn & Nick began a funny, not realizing they have feelings for eachother relationship that will keep you reading until the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy For You.