Stephanie's Reviews > All Together Dead

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

May 29, 14

bookshelves: demons, faeries, fiction, immortals, paranormal, read-2014, scifi-fantasy, shifters, spell-casters, vampires, werewolves
Read from May 24 to 29, 2014

I am just so happy I am finally finished with this installment of the Sookie Stackhouse series.

I found the overall story very boring. The character of Sookie seems to be getting dumber and dumber as time goes on. Her word a day calendar, her randomly telling me how to pronounce someones name after it has already been used 4 or 5 times before the pronunciation lesson. The stupid Dear whoever newspaper article. Though to be fair, the article thing was really more for the vampires and not for Sookie, but Sookie brought it up a couple times on her own.

I was also sad that my favorite characters were really not apart of this book. I missed them.

Also, I thin Charlaine Harris must have some pretty poor fashion sense. Most of the stuff she describes Sookie wearing makes her sound like she should be like 40+ years old and not in her 20s. Sorry, it was just something that annoyed me while reading the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Together Dead.

05/24 marked as: currently-reading