Kristy's Reviews > The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

Jun 07, 10

bookshelves: my-favorites, vampires-werewolves-and-magic-oh-my, 2010, short-stories
Read on June 07, 2010 — I own a copy

I loved it. Even knowing how it was going to end I loved seeing things from Bree's perspective. The book was called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, but it should have been, The Short Sad Second Life of Bree Tanner. Because it was just that, sad. I really wish that Stephanie Meyer would have chose differently for Bree when she wrote Eclipse. I think she would have been a cool addition to the books. After reading The excerpt at the beginning of the book, it sounds like Stephanie sort of wished the same thing. Anyway, I liked it. Even though it was sad, but very well written just the same. I love how Stephanie works in little motives behind things. When she writes I feel like everything has been explained. I don't have any questions at the end of the book. I love that. This was a very quick read. Only 178 pages.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

Ashleigh I can't believe you have already finished it. I know its a short book but darn it! good for you, I can't wait to read it