Diane Ferbrache's Reviews > All Unquiet Things

All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab

May 05, 10

bookshelves: washyarg
Read in April, 2010

Neily’s life will never be the same – last year he found the body of his murdered girlfriend, and now her cousin wants him to help her find the real killer. This is a well-crafted mystery told in Neily’s and Audrey’s alternating voices. Readers are shifted back and forth in time between freshman year where Neily and Carly first get together to senior year when Audrey returns to town determined to prove that her father didn’t murder Carly. There are twists and turns in the plot that keep the reader turning pages.
Teens should enjoy this story authentically told in the voice of two teens who lost their best friend. There are some obvious villains, but the moment where we realize who really killed Carly is a surprise. There are some moments that concerned me, though. There’s a LOT of drinking and sex (including a rape) and much of it begins when the teens are just 13. These are rich teens with little supervision who certainly behave in dangerous behavior. I really liked the book, but it’s for a more mature audience.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Unquiet Things.