Molly's Reviews > The Overseer

May 20, 10

Recommended to Molly by: FIRST
Recommended for: everyone
I own a copy

Definitely better than The Firstborn! I was really glad I took the time to read this even though I was confused with the first book in this series. It wasn't near as jumpy as book 1 so that was excellent!

The Overseer packs another powerful message with more fast-paced, thrilling twists and turns. It's plot follows a strong and often touchy subject: human trafficking. Conlan Brown's original characters are back: John, Hannah, Devin, and Trista, and their better than ever in this book! Along with these great characters, we meet a few new ones including Angelo. All of the characters, new and old, blend perfectly to really bring out the plot. Reading The Overseer was not only better than The Firstborn, but it reminded me of something that you would see Ted Dekker write, making this young author a highly skilled one!

Over all, I give this book 5 stars. It's skillfully written, has strong spiritual lessons, an emotional plotline and fast paced thrills. A great combination for a thriller! Well done on this one, Conlan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Overseer.