Amber's Reviews > The Three Questions

The Three Questions by Jon J. Muth

When I looked at this book, I was wondering what it was about. There was a boy with 3 animals and I didn't understand why there were 3 animals on the front cover. As you start to read the book, you realized what the book is about. The book talks about his three questions in life: Why are we here? What are we doing here? and What is the right thing to do? He asks these three questions to the animals on the front cover, which are a heron, a monkey, and a dog. In the end, the boy goes and visits the wise turtle in the mountains and the turtle tells him an answer to his questions, but not the one he wants to hear. The boy goes through a situation and he eventually realize exactly what the answer to his questions are. In the end, the boy is satisified to what he has heard. This is a great book to share with the children. Some of them might not get exactly what it is about, but they can understand it and interpert it in their own way. I want this book for my teacher career.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Three Questions.