Carly M.'s Reviews > The Decoy Princess

The Decoy Princess by Dawn Cook

F 50x66
May 04, 10

I want to say "One of my all-time favorite fantasy books," but I say that on almost every review I write. But hey, it's true. Dawn Cook is great at keeping you engaged in the story. Right up to the very end, I had no idea what was going to happen to these characters. Things could have happened any other way and the story still would have been fascinating. I love the characters (especially Jeck), I love the plot, I love the world... and I really wish Cook would come out with the third book already.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Decoy Princess.

Star Did you see something about a third book? I searched a lot and it seemed that she wasn't going to write a third. I was seriously disappointed, I would be super excited if you knew something??? :)

Carly M. Star wrote: "Did you see something about a third book? I searched a lot and it seemed that she wasn't going to write a third. I was seriously disappointed, I would be super excited if you knew something??? :)"

No, now I don't think she is writing a third...which is SAD. Maybe it's just better to imagine your own happy ending for everybody. :)