Michael's Reviews > Beach Music

Beach Music by Pat Conroy

May 24, 10

bookshelves: conroy
Read from May 17 to 25, 2010

This was a amazing book, by my favorite Author. I love the Brotherhood between Tee, Dallas, John, and last but not least Jack. This book was very humorous and thought provoking, the characters are fresh and unique. My only flaw in this book was that I wanted to find out more about some of the characters past, but other than that, this is a great book. It is very descriptive and it would have you cheering for one character and have you disliking the next. Highly recommended, you won`t be disappointed.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beach Music.

Quotes Michael Liked

Pat Conroy
“Music could ache and hurt, that beautiful music was a place a suffering man could hide.”
Pat Conroy, Beach Music

05/17/2010 page 28
4.73% "I love the main character,we would see where this story leads me."
05/18/2010 page 222
37.5% "I just reached part three of the book, very interesting characters,enjoying it so far."
05/19/2010 page 222
37.5% "I just got to part four/IV, very interesting. secrets are revealed and new characters are introduced."
05/19/2010 page 294
49.66% "I just got to part four/IV, very interesting. secrets are revealed and new characters are introduced."
05/20/2010 page 403
68.07% "I love the humor in this book, the characters are so fresh."
05/21/2010 page 447
75.51% "I just got to part five/V, I love the story thus far but want to see more secrets revealed."
05/22/2010 page 556
93.92% "I am almost finished, not nearly there yet. It is very wordy not surprising but interesting to say the least."
05/24/2010 page 784
100% "This was a amazing book, Pat dose it again with his gem."