Eszter's Reviews > He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt

Dec 07, 07

from this book, i learned that apparently, all 5473 dates i've gone on in the last half year, as well as the 623 people who i've gone on them with, have been completely worthless and i was stupid to think otherwise. just plain stupid!! an advisable future plan is as follows: i must wade through a sea of unworthy men at a steady rate of about five dates per week, allowing myself to take no action outside of accepting or declining their suggestions. sadly, they are all bound to not be that into me, but i must perservere ("ladies, please, keep your eye on the prize," page 96). this will last for approximately ten years, after which i'll find the ONE person in the world who actually IS that into me, who will ideally suggest that we get hitched and make babies. i will, of course, accept his suggestion. too bad i have to reconceptualize my life, i was just looking for a funny study break.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's Just Not That Into You.