Renee's Reviews > Stars Collide

Stars Collide by Janice  Thompson

Jan 29, 11

Read from January 13 to 18, 2011

When you think of Hollywood glitz, glamour and scandal, not necessarily faith and love come to mind. Stars Collide just may change that. Stars Collide gives a glimpse behind the scenes on the set of a popular (fictional) TV sitcom and into the lives of its two biggest stars, Kat Jennings and Scott Murphy. It's just a "glimpse" mind you by the end of the book I had no idea they had it in them to pull off what they did! Squeee! I loved it! I was totally shocked and pleasantly surprised! You will laugh one minute and sigh the next. Janice Thompson has a way with words unlike any other author.

Looking for a dashing hero? Janice gives you one in each and every one of her books. While Scott doesn't take DJ's place in my heart (DJ is the hero from the Weddings by Bella series) he is sweet and pretty much a dream. Scott's got the Hollywood good looks with the down home charm and personality and doesn't Kat know it too! While Kat, the heroine, is sweet and sassy she has nothing on Grandma Lenore. Anyone with a '57 Caddy, a '77 Camaro, and a '67 Mustang is more than okay in my book! I love her enthusiasm for her cars, her life, her family and most importantly, God.

If you are a fan of the Weddings by Bella books I think you will love this great start to a new series. I'm not at all disappointed with this story and have the feeling that better things are yet to come. Stars Collide is a fun, quick read, a perfect distraction from the real world!

*I received my complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for posting my honest review.*
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stars Collide.

01/13/2011 page 69
21.3% 13 comments
01/17/2011 page 220
68.0% "They mention Brock Benson! I hope he makes a cameo, I loved him in the Weddings by Bella series."
show 1 hidden update…