Laura's Reviews > Ordering Your Private World

Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald

Jun 08, 10

Read from May 27 to June 08, 2010

This is quite honestly one of those pivotal, seminal books to come into my life. It has not only taught me new things; it has re-ordered my soul, formed my heart, transformed and renewed my mind. That is, God has used it to do all those things and more! I am a better Christian, better friend, better businesswoman and better servant of God for having read it, and my private world is already noticeably more ordered, with many steady improvements still to come. I expect to go back and re-read portions frequently. Truly a Godsend.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ordering Your Private World.

05/27/2010 page 103
42.92% ""If my private world is in order, it will be because I have determined that every day will be a day of growth in knowledge and wisdom.""
05/28/2010 page 138
57.5% ""If my private world is in order, it will be because I seek to use all I learn in service to others, as Christ did.""
06/03/2010 page 185
77.08% ""Almighty God, in this quiet hour I seek communion with Thee. From the fret and fever of the day's business, from the world's discordant noises, from the praise and blame of men,from the confused thoughts and vain imaginations of my own heart, I would now turn aside an seek the quietness of They presence.""
06/03/2010 page 185
77.08% "Almighty God, in this quiet hour I seek communion with Thee. From the fret and fever of the day's business, from the world's discordant noises, from the praise and blame of men,from the confused thoughts and vain imaginations of my own heart, I would now turn aside and seek the quietness of Thy presence."