Mary (BookHounds)'s Reviews > I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It

I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer

May 18, 10

bookshelves: 2010-book-challenge, 2010-young-adult-challenge, library-book, young-adult
Read from May 01 to 18, 2010

This book is just adorable! It is fast paced and full of memorable lines that you will want to use yourself in conversation.This story is pretty predictable but it is so smartly written you will enjoy every word. This is pretty safe for younger teens since there is minimal sexual activity, some alcohol use and the main character of Alley navigates her way through all of them admirably. If you enjoy Marlene Perez and Kelly McClymber, you will love this one. I am off to find more books by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie I am going to give this one a try, I was waiting to read a review... thanks

Mary (BookHounds) The author stopped by my blog and answered a few questions, he is really funny!

message 3: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie I will have a look! Thanks. If you don't mind me asking (and I hope it is not inappropriate) how do you go about author interviews? Contact the author or the publisher?

Mary (BookHounds) In this case, the author contacted me after I posted the review. He liked the 20 questions format and asked to do one. I usually sign up for blog tours through publicists and can request them.