Rhonda's Reviews > Lover Unleashed

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Apr 07, 11

Read from March 29 to April 04, 2011

Okay...36 hours after finishing this book, and my conclusion is That, I loved it!! 4.5 STARS
Here are my Lover Unleashed ramblings...LOL!

Vishous...I think I love him more now, and Butch, the ever loyal, smexy best friend, I couldn't love him more. And Manny...Manny, Manny. ( xoxoxo ) Payne, I loved her too!! I was hoping to see her kick more ass than she did, but the series isn't over yet, and I suspect we'll get more of her and Manny, because this book did not end with Manny becoming a vampire.
I really liked having Butch, and V back. Most of the time when we get beyond the book of the main H/h, we only get minor appearances after that. I really enjoyed Manny and Payne, and I hope to see more of them in the future books.
I also enjoyed less of the Lessers. The action involving them is a must, but less of their "stories" certainly wasn't missed. I also liked the introduction to our new "Brothers", I knew we were getting them, I just didn't know how it was coming about.
Verily....I was tired of that word, but it is the way the Chosen talk, and maybe in the future, Payne will be domesticated enough to lose that word.
Now, Qhuinn, and Blay.....I hope they get their S#!t together soon!!! This story has been dragging on for too many books now.

That's all...for now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unleashed.

03/29/2011
12.0% "I didn't make it very far today, cause I HAD TO WORK ALL DAY!!!! But I'm off tomorrow...and I love seeing how many friends are currently reading this book!!!" 28 comments
03/31/2011
39.0% "Manny, Manny.....*sigh*"
03/31/2011
40.0% "MANNY'S A HORN DOG TOO!!!! LOL!!! I love it!!" 4 comments
04/03/2011
70.0% "Vishous, the one who always had an answer for everything, seemed to ge tongue~tied. But then he said, "You're the reason I get out of bed every night. And you're the reason I can't wait to come home every dawn. Not the war. Not the Brothers. Not even Butch. It's...you."" 8 comments
04/04/2011
86.0% "Silly boys, she thought. Thinking that as a female, she would present no contest. ~ Payne" 2 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Mar 29, 2011 10:21AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R How you doing over here Chica? I know you're working at the moment,so that's sucks! But have you started it yet?

Guess what sweetie? You will be proud of me.I will not leave you eating Dust! I swear it! ahahahahaha...I put it down so I can run a few errands and stalk GR a bit,I'll pick up again tonight. I only read 10%.

Rhonda I made it 6% in so far.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R You see? You're catching up =D YAY! I have a policy,No one gets left behind! ahahahaaha...I'm right with ya!

Rhonda Yea, well this is a long book, and I'm in no rush to finish, I need to savor it cause I will miss it when its over.
I appreciate what you're sayin'! Xoxo
Read on, ;)

Crazy4more I'm so excited to have LU in my hands. I'm going to savor too.

Rhonda Crazy4more wrote: "I'm so excited to have LU in my hands. I'm going to savor too."

Happy reading!

message 7: by Crazy4more (last edited Mar 31, 2011 08:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Crazy4more Rhonda, I think were about the same part. Seriously, after V&Jane and now Manny&Payne, where is my husband? lol.

Rhonda Crazy4more wrote: "Rhonda, I think were about the same part. Seriously, after V&Jane and not Manny&Payne, where is my husband? lol."

LOL@!!

Rhonda Almost, I'm at 98% right now!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Great review!
You're right. Manny is not done with his transformation. Sooo, we will get more of HIM!!! yay!!!!

Laura So glad we get more of Manny!! I LOVED him!!

Rhonda Ladies, ya'll are too sweet to "like" my rambling! Lol

Crazy4more My heart aches for Qhuinn-Blay-Saxton. Wonder if Ward is will end it with Qhuinn-Layla? With Qhuinn seeing a little girl in the future, Layla would make his family proud and Layla happy. Sounded like he wanted to change, not putting himself first and center all his life. The only person hurting from this situation is himself, in his opinion...he truly believed Blay is happy with Saxton. What a sad situation.

message 15: by Tam (new) - rated it 1 star

Tam Loved the review!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Love it! And AMEN on the Q&B front!

Rhonda You're too sweet Dee!!!