Ren's Reviews > Archangel's Consort

Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh

WARNING : HOT PICS INSIDE !!!!

Before I write the review, do yo ever guessed why Naasir never appear in this book?

The answer is...

He's so naughty, so Raphael change him as a cutie little white tiger, and take him as accessories at his shoulder..

Just kidding :P

Now,for the review

What I must said?

After my long time waiting for this book, 2 months, if you want to know, I'm almost weep when this book finally arrived at my home. And I don't wanna waste a time, that night I read it and I found, when I'm finish reading this, I re-read again!

How odd for me. But it's true...

Archangel's Consort must be my top ten list in this year, and this book is #1!! (with the fact that I don't read many book this year, thank you very much! And I must ashamed until March I just read 27 books! It is a disaster for me! *lol* )

I can't describe how the story, the characterization, how the relationship between Elena-Raphael, about Raphael' s Seven... I just feel, stunned.. when I'm read this..

The writing is so beautiful, flow like water, and like I said, it's rather I see a beautiful picture rather than read a book. The way angel flying, and don't forget the scene when Elena and Raphael dancing in the sky, I don't know when first Raphael mention how Angel dance, but when it's happen, I just "wow", I never expected that Angel Dance is like...... (you must read yourself, no spoiler here *wink2*)

So many event happen in this book, like The Seven's past, Dmitri, Aodhan, Jason, Illium and Venom (my disappointment is, there's no Naasir :(( , but I think I'd explain at the beginning, why he's not here ;)), Elena deal with her father (really I want to smack Jeffrey, for his behavior to Elena), the disaster, murderer and strange behavior of Cadre because Caliane (Raphael' s mom) 's awakening and the important part is Raphael and Elena themselves..

I found myself intrigued and loving Raphael for the first book, it's increasing in Archangel's Kiss, but Raphael in Consort is more than that. He's no like sidekick for Elena, they are together and can;t be separated. I'm not blame Elena for lusting after Raphael, because it's the normal reaction for her (Hey, if I have a gorgeous boyfriend like Raphael, I'll lusting after him too).

The ending is just feel a little plain for me, because I want something big happen, but it's no prob, because, overall this book is GREAT!

This man is who I imagined Raphael look alike.. I found him at Guild Hunter cast video that made by fans. For the first, I think he's to young to be Raphael, but after I see more further,hmmm... definitely suitable for Raphael.

and.. don't open this, it make you nosebleed!!!!

(view spoiler)

This, the scene after Elena and Raphael do the "Angel Dance" :P

(view spoiler)

I can't wait for Archangel's Blade..
Really, it's about Dmitri, I never expected that he will have his own story, after all, he is not my favorite Seven (I prefer Jason and Aodhan) and the fact that we never meet his heroine, just make me impatient to read his book... (and wondering, who will be in Archangel's Blade cover. Elena? Not likely, since this is Dmitri's, so maybe Dmitri himself :p)

Nalini,can't you write faster?
I'm dying for new Guild Hunter books... ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Consort.

Quotes Ren Liked

Nalini Singh
“What would you like to call me?"

That made her pause. "Husband" was too human, "partner" factually wrong for a being as powerful as an archangel, "mate"...perhaps. But none of it was quite right. "Mine," she said at last.

He blinked and when he raised his lashes again, the blue was liquid fire. Yes, that will do. "But for public consumption, you are my consort."

"Consort," she murmured, tasting the word, feeling it's shape. "Yes, that fits.”

Nalini Singh
“For the first time in forever, he was stunned to silence. Not by her words, but by the tenderness in her hands, the worry in her eyes. He was an archangel. He’d been wounded far, far worse and shrugged it off. But then, there had been no woman with sun kissed by the sunset and eyes of storm gray to tear into him for daring to get himself hurt.”

Nalini Singh
“You are mine, Elena. If you choose to sleep in another bed, I will simply pick you up and bring you home.”

02/23/2011 page 5
2.0% "Setelah nunggu 2 bulan, akhirnya buku ni nyampe di tangan juga.
Bener2 penuh perjuangan.
Emang beda kalo baca dari bukunya langsung..." 3 comments
02/24/2011 page 133
41.0% "Keasyikan baca ini sampe jam 2 pagi, sekarang bangunnya kesiangan..." 4 comments

message 1: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh

and

Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh

is a great read :D
Can't wait to read this too, a crash between Elena and her mother- in - law (a.k.a Raphael's mom *lol* )

OceMei Belikova♥ pengen baca ^^ baguskah tanteku syg?hhe

message 3: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Bagus dong, ponakanku sayang ;).
Btw, ni baru baca halaman2 awal, wkwkwkwk.
Baru datang bukunya tadi pagi ^^

OceMei Belikova♥ yg tante baca ini yg buku ke3 nya kan? hehe
asik asik klo baca bukunya lgsg lebih gmanaaaa gitu ;pp
ni ttg apa tan?

message 5: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Iya, ni buku ke3, ponakanku Mei yang imut, hmpfh =))

Lebih worth it kalo baca bukunya, soalnya nunggunya luamaaa x_x...

Tentang angel, vampir dan guild hunter..

Panjang Mei, kalo cerita ^^... Tapi yang buku pertama mau diterbitin Dastan kok bulan depan ;)

OceMei Belikova♥ wahhh kalo gitu ntar aku baca ebooknya dlu deh :P
kalo suka baru ntar bln dpn beli dari Dastan hihi
kalo ada vampir2 kyknya seru hehehe

message 7: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Vampirnya sih ga begitu dominan Mei
Disini diceritain Vampir itu bikinannya Angel..
Jadi hierarkinya itu : Manusia - Vampire - Angel - Archangel

Heroinenya, Elena, itu manusia biasa, sementara Raphael, heronya, itu Archangel
Aduh bagus kok, ga bakalan nyesel belinya ntar ;P

OceMei Belikova♥ si Elena ini tangguh gak tan? trus yang jatuh cinta sapa dengan sapa? hihi adu jadi penasarannnnn

message 9: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sungguh mati aku jadi penasaraaaaan.... (nyanyi :)) )

Tangguh dong, aku ga suka kalo cewenya lemah, Mei...

Ntar pasangannya Elena sama Raphael kok,dari buku pertama sampe yang ketiga ini ;)
Awet ^^

OceMei Belikova♥ wahhh ^^ iah sama tan aku jg gak suka kalo ceweknya lemah -.- nih aku lagi baca SB, abis ni langsung baca seri guild hunter ini deh hihi makasi tanteku syg :*

message 11: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sama2 Mei..^^

Bayar upeti dulu, biaya rekomendasi :))

message 12: by Shelly (new)

Shelly haha pake upeti sgala=) klo dibanding demonica gmn ren?ato lbh ke tipe2 buku alexandra ivy?

message 13: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Aduh sulit deh bandingin sama demonica ^^
Masing2 punya kelebihan ma kekuarangan sendiri ;)
Tapi aku sama2 suka Demonica ma Guild Hunter ini ^^

Bagusan inilah daripada Alexandra Ivy :p

OceMei Belikova♥ upetinya sini aku ciummmmm :* :P

message 15: by Shelly (new)

Shelly oo klo kira2 stara demonica c bgs jg dunk y=)

message 16: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Mei : Aku maunya dicium ma hubbyku aja [hmpfh]

Shelly : Kenapa kalo genre paranormal bandingannya harus sama Demonica? x_x

OceMei Belikova♥ hubbynya sapa ini tan? kan banyak daftarnya hhihi

message 18: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sekarang aku monogami say.. (yang lain buat cadangan)

Cuma sama ini doang :

description

Yang sebelah kiri, bukan yang kanan :))

message 19: by Leonie (new)

Leonie No idea what you're saying but, FABPERSIE <3333 :D

message 20: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Leonie : yessssss, they are the soulmate of Arsenal.. ^^

(sorry I speak in Indonesian, my own languange ^^)
Are you Arsenal fans too? I get frustated for Carling final tomorrow :((

message 21: by Leonie (new)

Leonie It's okay :) I should learn Indonesian one day, my dad was born on Java and my ancestors are buried there ;)

Lol no, I'm not an Arsenal fan, I'm a Manchester United fan! But I enjoy watching Arsenal play and I've been a fan of Robin since he played for Feyenoord in the Dutch competition. Plus I made a website about him a few years ago and I met him twice, once he and Bouchra invited me to London for a match and I even got to meet little Shaqueel! So I love Robin loads <333

message 22: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Your dad born on Java? I live at East Java ^^
You must visit Indonesia, despite with so many problem and disaster (:P), my country is beautiful and lot of exotic places ^^

You met Robin himself? And he invited you?? So envy :((, I want to meet him too, he is kind of my hero. Because of him, I love Netherlands team, and because of him, I love Arsenal :D

message 23: by Leonie (new)

Leonie I do plan to visit some time in the future :)

Yeah they were so sweet to invite me! All because I made that website about him. He's an absolute darling, he doesn't walk next his shoes because of his fame and genuinely interested in his fans!

Astri  Nasthasia Videlia Wkwkwkwkwk... Ren.. Tak kusangka... ternyata jalur OOt merambat juga keluar sana... huahaha...

Catherine Great review, Ren! Dmitri's not my favorite of the Seven either, so I'm curious how I'll like him in his own book.

message 26: by Ren (last edited Mar 07, 2011 09:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Catherine wrote: "Great review, Ren! Dmitri's not my favorite of the Seven either, so I'm curious how I'll like him in his own book."

Catherine : thank you! ^^.. There's some discussion about his heroine and the meaning of his book title (Archangel's Blade).. Is it refer to him as Raphael's Blade or.. his heroine is an Archangel? :p..

Astri wrote: "Wkwkwkwkwk... Ren.. Tak kusangka... ternyata jalur OOt merambat juga keluar sana... huahaha..."

Videl : yah gitu deh, hmpfh... Ayo baca ini juga! ^^

Leonie wrote: "I do plan to visit some time in the future :)

You mean, he is down to earth? *sorry my English,not good, hehe :D*
I can see about that, how he influenced other Arsenal player, when he's not playing because his injury (why he almost have injury each season? :((), the other player like lost their spirit (it's true!)..

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Wohooo!!!! :D
Awesome review, and me lovers this booksie!! :D

message 28: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Wohooo too Gokce!! ^^

Umm, what's booksie? :p

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ :D

I meant I love this book, I think I was way too excited about reading this book finally! :D

message 30: by Ren (last edited Mar 23, 2011 11:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Ohhh,I see :D

Gokce, do you know that Nalini planning to write 4 more books after Dmitri's and a novella for Galen and Jessamy?

YAY!

Astri  Nasthasia Videlia Ouch!!! Nice Butt !!!

message 32: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Set dah Del! Yang diperhatiin malah buttnya :))

Btw, cakep kan Raphael versikyuuuu [hmpfh]

message 33: by Katherine (new)

Katherine St. Vincent 黄爱芬 Btw itu siapa yg kacamata item???

ooo.. itu butt...

message 34: by Lelyana (new) - added it

Lelyana Taufik Keren.....bikin melting deeehhh

message 35: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Ah, the Angels dancing part was phenomenal. Such amazing writing. I was entranced.

message 36: by Lelyana (new) - added it

Lelyana Taufik Seems like the English version ... the better to read.

Astri  Nasthasia Videlia Ren wrote: "Set dah Del! Yang diperhatiin malah buttnya :))

Btw, cakep kan Raphael versikyuuuu [hmpfh]"

Gyahhaha... otomatis mata terarah kesana Ren... buktinya bukan cuma aku.. Eka juga tuuh..

message 38: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Jen wrote: "Ah, the Angels dancing part was phenomenal. Such amazing writing. I was entranced."

Yes, I never guess that "Angel Dance" will like that! :D.. I think it will be an usual dance, you know, just flying and dancing in the sky :P
But, wowzaaaa!!! :D :D I want it *_*

message 39: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Lelyana wrote: "Keren.....bikin melting deeehhh"
Yang keren apa? :D

Btw, It's depend how the tranlated version described, heheh. But the english version is better ;)

message 40: by Katherine (new)

Katherine St. Vincent 黄爱芬 Ren wrote: "Tacie : itu laki2 yang sama :D :D, hahahah (dasar, dikasih gambar butt, langsung tertarik, hmpfh) "
Yeeeee..... klo diksh gambar Tukul gw ogah liatnya.. huuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Awwwww....REN! I love your Review! I wanna thank you for writing it English,so I can enjoy what everyone else is reading,although I'm pretty sure with a 5star rating and totally hot pics I would have gotten the hint.LOL! Too Cute!

~♡♥♥♕♏46613♕♥♥♡~ Gyaaaa.... Really HOT backside......

message 43: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Elena R a.k.a Lunies R wrote: "Awwwww....REN! I love your Review! I wanna thank you for writing it English,so I can enjoy what everyone else is reading,although I'm pretty sure with a 5star rating and totally hot pics I would ha..."

Thank youu :"> (you always make me blushing Elena *LOL*)
I write my review most in English, so everyone can read it :D.. Just write in Indonesian, for the translated version.
Umm, how about my version of Raphael? Are you agree? :D

message 44: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren ~♡♥♥♏46613♥♥♡~ wrote: "Gyaaaa.... Really HOT backside...... "

I have his pic.. full frontal naked [hmpfh]

~♡♥♥♕♏46613♕♥♥♡~ Ren wrote: "~♡♥♥♏46613♥♥♡~ wrote: "Gyaaaa.... Really HOT backside...... "

I have his pic.. full frontal naked [hmpfh]"

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Ren wrote: "Elena R a.k.a Lunies R wrote: "Awwwww....REN! I love your Review! I wanna thank you for writing it English,so I can enjoy what everyone else is reading,although I'm pretty sure with a 5star rating ..."

LOL! I Love making you blush! ahahaha....

I just saw the Um...er...Nude backside of Raphael ahahahah...It's yummy I wanna bite his arse! ahahaha...I didn't see it yesterday cause I couldn't open it with my phone,but today? Yes! I'm drooling! ahahahaha....

message 47: by Lelyana (new) - added it

Lelyana Taufik ~♡♥♥♏46613♥♥♡~ wrote: "Ren wrote: "~♡♥♥♏46613♥♥♡~ wrote: "Gyaaaa.... Really HOT backside...... "

I have his pic.. full frontal naked [hmpfh]"

"

yg mana...yg mana???? mauuuuu

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Omg, wonderful review Ren! I loved it with all the pictures! You should write more reviews in English so I can read them!!

And YOUR RAPHAEL IS PERFECT!!! He's HOOOOOOOOTT!

message 49: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Lelyana wrote:"
yg mana...yg mana???? mauuuuu "

Udah ya .. tapi masih pake CD [hmpfh]

message 50: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Annie *Leather Lust* wrote: "Omg, wonderful review Ren! I loved it with all the pictures! You should write more reviews in English so I can read them!!

And YOUR RAPHAEL IS PERFECT!!! He's HOOOOOOOOTT!"

Thank you Annie *g*...
For my future read, I'll write ALL my review in English (write in Indonesia just for the translated version :) ) and if I have my own image for the hero and heroine, I'll add some pic

Hey, where your pic of IAD chara? I remember you'd said that at Twitter :D

Elena : You can bite his arse, but over my dead body *LOL*
He's so handsome, eh :D... I think he is my other favorite male model beside David Gandy ;D
Elena love to make me blush, you're so naughty.. (tssk, tssk, tssk)

« previous 1