Ren's Reviews > The Darkest Pleasure

The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

My baby Reyes and Danika...(actually, I translate this. The one and only my translation work :) )

Thanks for the helluva ride you two give me, I enjoy both your story, Reyes and Danika. Angry, crying, blushing (ha!), thinking..

What experience I've ever had :)

I think maybe Danika curse me, because while I work on this book, I'm lusting over Reyes, lol. But still..

And poor Paris, sometimes we can't get something what we want and sometimes we must pay a high price just because we want something for an eternity...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Pleasure.

04/04/2011 page 167
45.0% "Must finish this, before Friday, fyuuuuh =_=""
04/06/2011 page 257
70.0% "Why after my 3rd read and then translate this, still I don't like Danika? :/Anya is betteeeeeerrrr!! :))"
04/08/2011 page 356
97.0% "This book always special for me ^_^. I hope I don't ruin this :)" 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aly is so frigging bored I loved it! William and Strider are so good :D I loved their message exchange :D

message 2: by Ren (last edited Apr 12, 2011 04:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sorry Aly, I don't know you comment here (when I get my notification back? ugh!)

Oooo, William is my favorite outside the Lord, I'm not read The Darkest Secret yet, since my copy not arrived.
It's like torture when you guys talk about that book :(

Aly is so frigging bored It's very fun :D the Strider, Wiliam and Paris bit or the Strider and Kaia one.... They are such lunatics

message 4: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Ahhhhhhh *close my ears with hand* :P
I found I', intrigue with Paris, poor man :(

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) I am reading this too at the moment! I wasn't sure about Reyes in the other books but I completely love him now!

message 6: by P e t t y (new)

P e t t y mbak Ren, sori aku mo nanya,nih...hehe.. kalo order buku-buku impor paranormal romance yg recommended dimana,sih? soalnya aku lagi kesulitan dapetin This Side of The Grave nya Jeaniene Frost...huhu... I love this series so much... biasanya aku cuma beli lewat Kinokuniya aja... Thanks a bunch...

message 7: by Fey (new) - added it

Fey been looking forward to read this one. as soon as I finish with Lucien & Anya's steamy story :D

message 8: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Suzanne aka The Wench ~Satin Seductress~ wrote: "I am reading this too at the moment! I wasn't sure about Reyes in the other books but I completely love him now!"

I love Reyes!!! And I heart Paris here, never be a fans of him. But when I translate this, I begin to love him :)

message 9: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren P e t t y wrote: "mbak Ren, sori aku mo nanya,nih...hehe.. kalo order buku-buku impor paranormal romance yg recommended dimana,sih? soalnya aku lagi kesulitan dapetin This Side of The Grave nya Jeaniene Frost...huhu..."

Sorry ya, notipnya ga tau. Aku biasanya titip temen beli di bookdepository :)

message 10: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Fey wrote: "been looking forward to read this one. as soon as I finish with Lucien & Anya's steamy story :D"

Read the translation version, right? :) Mau diterbitin Violet bulan depan kok..

message 11: by P e t t y (new)

P e t t y already finished all LOTU series!! can't wait for The Darkest Surrender, though.. hehe... oh,god I love Strider...hihi... recommended series!

message 12: by Fey (new) - added it

Fey Ren: sebenernya e-book nya uda ada dari entah kapan di pc, cuma baru2 ini mulai tertarik untuk baca :P

Oho, jadi September akhir ini terbit versi terjemahan nya? Nice :)

Anyways, salam kenal ya :)

message 13: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Versi terjemahannya udah rilis ya minggu ketiga bulan September kemaren..

Dan sebenernya (view spoiler)

Fey, salam kenal juga =)