Bren's Reviews > Call of the Moon

Call of the Moon by Ronda Thompson

Dec 17, 2007

liked it
Read in December, 2007

Sadly, it took myself over a month to read this book. It wasn't due to the size; it's not a huge book, rather I would classify it as a normal sized length. It was due to my recent brain injury and short term memory loss. I finally picked it back up early this morning after my youngest threw up all over myself and my bed, and read the entire book and am now finished.

The ending wasn't quite as I expected, there was a pleasant surprise in certain aspects that were revealed to the main character, Jason. It was nice to have that occur. Honestly, until that point, I found the book a little slow moving. It may have been the setting that I was having issues with, I'm not certain.

It was a good book, don't get me wrong. It just seemed to not be "wowing" me like I've had other books strike me. It was good enough, though, that I would not hesitate to try another from Ms. Thompson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Call of the Moon.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Defenitely so, be gentle and kind and always a friend. I think people throw away to many recycable beautiful gifts in the dump. So take your time. And believe me, patience is necesarry on your part mostly. I just is. That's the rule of the game, and unfortunately, one has to kill to eat nowadays. I've just been through it you know. But honetly, i don't even think it wounded him. It wasn't real. If it was real it would have killed him.