Neverdust's Reviews > Much Ado About Nothing

Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Much Ado About Nothing.

Quotes Neverdust Liked

William Shakespeare
“I can see he's not in your good books,' said the messenger.
'No, and if he were I would burn my library.”

William Shakespeare
“Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,-
One foot in sea and one on shore,
To one thing constant never.”

William Shakespeare
“Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me.”

William Shakespeare
“Officers, what offence have these men done?

DOGBERRY
Marry, sir, they have committed false report; moreover, they have spoken untruths; secondarily, they are slanders; sixth and lastly, they have
belied a lady; thirdly, they have verified unjust things; and, to conclude, they are lying knaves.”

William Shakespeare
“A miracle. Here's our own hands against our hearts. Come, I will have thee, but by this light I take thee for pity.

Beatrice: I would not deny you, but by this good day, I yield upon great persuasion, and partly to save your life, for I was told you were in a consumption.

Benedick: Peace. I will stop your mouth.”

William Shakespeare
“Dost thou not suspect my place? Dost thou not suspect my years? O that he were here to write me down an ass! But masters, remember that I am an ass. Though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass. No, thou villain, thou art full of piety, as shall be proved upon thee by good witness. I am a wise fellow, and which is more, an officer, and which is more, a householder, and which is more, as pretty a piece of flesh as any is in Messina, and one that knows the law, go to . . . and one that hath two gowns, and everything handsome about him. Bring him away. O that I had been writ down an ass!”

William Shakespeare
“For which of my bad parts didst thou first fall in love with me?”
tags: love