Dino Bolton's Reviews > Immoral

Immoral by Brian Freeman

May 08, 10

Read in January, 2010

My favorite story. Lt. Stride, a Deluth,MN cop trying to solve the mystery of two missing teenage girls. He gets help from Serena, a Las vegas cop as the case has some connection with a case Serena is working on from Las Vegas. They team up to solve the cases and takes them from Mn. to Las vegas. They also become lovers and sometimes this causes some problems. Stride and Serena are my favorite two persons in the fictional world of books. They both are featured in all five of his own novels.

Merged review:

One of my all-time favorites. Brian Freeman is ,in my opinion, is the best author of current fiction writers.
Immoral is Brians' first novel and will be hard for him to write a better one but he probably will.
Lt. Stride has two missing teenage girls cases and tries to find out what happened to them. The cases lead him from Deluth to Las Vegas in search for answers to the disappearances'. Along the way he meets a beautiful Las Vegas cop, Serena, who he eventually falls in love with.

I lived in Las Vegas from 1998 until retirement in 2004 so this book and his second "Stripped" really brought back memories of that period of my life.

Dinos rating: 6 stars
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immoral.