Sarah's Reviews > Four to Score

Apr 29, 10

liked it
bookshelves: 2010-read, 2010-apr-read
Read in April, 2010

I wasn't as interested in this book as compared to the first three, not sure why. Perhaps it was because I kept starting and stopping, that I never got into it.

Anyway, Stephanie Plum is out looking for Maxine, who was charged with car-theft by her her ex-boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend also wants Maxine found, as she supposedly has some love letters that he wrote to her, and he's doesn't want the contents to be exposed. Maxine keeps in contact with her ex-boyfriend, by sending him clues, sort of like a treasure hunt, and it's obvious she wants to torture him.

Stephanie's in competition with Joyce, who's recently been hired by her Cousin Vinnie to be a bounty hunter. She's never liked Joyce, especially because she caught Joyce together with Stephanie's own ex-husband!

Her apartment catches fire one night, and without many options, she moves in with Joe Morelli, the ruggedly handsome cop in vice! The rumors soon start flying around the burb, that Steph and Jo are going to get married, and she's already pregnant.

With all this action, it's quite a fast-paced book, albeit one that didn't hold my attention for too long.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four to Score.