Rhonda's Reviews > Lover Unbound

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

May 20, 10

Read from May 14 to 19, 2010

****Slight Spoiler****
I really LOVE Vishous!!! What I didn't like was the amount of time spent on Phury. I realize he was a significant part of the story as far as the end result. Maybe it was Cormia that had to much time. Regardless, not enough V!!!!
I'm not sure how I feel about Jane's outcome, I guess it was okay considering she got to be with V. Maybe there is a purpose ahead.
I still rate at 5 stars, because overall I still loved this book!!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unbound.

05/14/2010 page 30
05/16/2010 page 169
33.67% "He was six feet, six inches tall and built like a brick shithouse."
05/17/2010 page 250
49.8% "Oh how much I love this book too!!! I should be finished with this when Spirit Bound shows up, I'll have a sitch!!!"
05/18/2010 page 410
81.67% "His voice was the same as it had been, deep and lovely, sliding into her ear like wine-colored silk. -JR Ward"
show 3 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 10: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy OMG you are finally at V's book! OMG V is my favorite brother! I so f'in love him! He is hawtsexonastick! Enjoy him, Rhonda!

message 9: by Rhonda (last edited May 14, 2010 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhonda During the last book I found myself wanting to get to know V better. ;o)

Pamela / SpazP YAY!! V + Butch foreverrr :P

Rhonda Pamela (SpazP) wrote: "YAY!! V + Butch foreverrr :P"

YAY!!!
It didn't end the way I expected but the saga isn't over yet. I think I'm gonna clear my head with Spirit Bound before starting Phury. I love John and want to see his story continue to unfold. I've been trying hard not to look at anything related to Lover Mine since a lot of the ladies have been reading it. But I was skimming past and caught something about John and Xhex, I don't wanna know anything else!!!

Patty Valtierra I can't get enough of the BDB! Just finished Lover Mine and all I can say is WOW!

message 5: by Rhonda (last edited May 19, 2010 09:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhonda Shit!!!! I'm ready for the next book (#9) and I'm not finished... still have 3 more books to go!!!
At no time have I felt this story needs to move along. I have enjoyed every single word of all 5 books I've read. JR Ward has blown me away!!!

Patty Valtierra You can say that again! I love her badass, shitkicker wearing, smoking hot characters! I am soooo ready for the next book!

Rhonda I like that Patty!!

GraceMyBookSnack I felt the same way about what happened to Jane.

Rhonda There's a reason!,;-)