Megan M.'s Reviews > Dragon's Keep

Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey

Jan 01, 2008

Recommended for: anyone
Read in January, 2008

I loved this book very much. It had a little of everything in it such as fantasy, romance, adventures, dragons, princesses, and a great ending. It was happy and sad and kept me reading it till the end. It gets very descriptive about certain events that can be a little gruesome, but it's like reality.
The basic story is that the princess has a dragon finger and her mother is ashamed of it and wants to get rid of it so that her daughter can marry. But then one day Rosalind gets taken away by a dragon and is forced to live with it. The castle needs her and she has to find a way to escape. All the while she's in love with a boy who she believes is ashamed of her claw. Will she ever see him again and if she does, will he love her the same way or will he too be ashamed of the claw? What happens???...find out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon's Keep.

Mandy Megan, I thought that book sucked! It was HORRIBLE! lol

Megan M. Why, what didn't you like??? I thought it was really good.

Mandy Yeah I didn't like it that much. I don't know, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

Amy L. Wow, Megan. That is a very intense review. It sure makes me want to read it!

Mandy But Amy it sucks!!!!!!! LOL Sorry Megan... :-P

Megan M. Yeah, if I can turn it in on time, then you'll get to read it Amy.lol. Mandy, it didnt suck!! It was really good.

Megan M. Amy! I returned it, so it should be in.

Amy L. Yes!! I think I'm going to the library tomorrow! Hurray!