Bobs (Reader Unbound)'s Reviews > Stealing Heaven

Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

Apr 28, 10

bookshelves: 2010, elizabeth-scott, young-adult, fave-ya
Read on April 28, 2010

Well it is more like 3.5 stars.
~I was really exited about this book. R.E.A.L.L.Y. May be that was my problem I was just too exited, I expected too much. I have read every single one of Elizabeth Scott's books and I totally loved them.
But I was quite suprise that I didn't connect with this one. I actually find myself in "Love You Hate You Miss You", I laughed with tears with "Perfect You", I couldn't put down "Living Dead Girl" but this book was something else.
First I should say that it had a lot of potential. I totally loved the idea about a thief falling inlove with a cop. But there was just something about it that wasn't right. I never really connect with the characters; never really understood Dani's decisions or her "thing" with Greg.
And I was quite unsatisfied with the ending - it wasn't anything speacial : she finally took control over her life (applause) ; and I was at home rolling my eyes , murmuring " typical". *-*
Still it isn't like I didn't enjoyed the book.. I did.. but when I compere it with her other books it just ain't that good. <(^-^)> ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Heaven.