Shawna's Reviews > Dangerous Desires

Dangerous Desires by Dee Davis
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Desires.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) This sounds like a book I'd love. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Shawna.

Robin *loves sexy books* Me too. Why not add more to the tbr???? Lol

Shawna I liked the first book in the series, Dark Deceptions, but this was even better. It's really good! I'm just feeling too lazy to write a review. :)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Shawna, Shawna, Shawna!!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE romantic suspense??? Thank you for reading this and posting about it!

message 5: by K. (new)

K. Shawna: Have I ever mentioned that your "smart-shelving" techniques say it ALL (literally) whether I think I'll like a book?!! You're one savvy GR reader/organizer!
K.

Shawna The GR book description must be old or something 'cause the villain's name is wrong. Here's the book jacket description from Dee Davis's website:

As the extractions expert for A-Tac, an elite CIA black ops unit masquerading as faculty at an Ivy League college, Drake Flynn knows how to survive behind enemy lines. But he’s about to meet one adversary he can’t subdue . . . or resist.

A RACE FOR SURVIVAL

Stranded in the Colombian jungle after a mission goes bad, Drake has only one objective: evade the mercenaries hot on his trail and deliver “the package” to U.S. officials. But “the package” has a mind of her own, and she has no intention of trading one set of captors for another. Madeline Reynard is beautiful, headstrong, and hell-bent on escape after years as a crime lord’s pawn. She’ll risk everything for freedom, even if it means deceiving the dark, handsome soldier who now holds her life in his hands.
Drake has been burned too many times to let a woman manipulate him, especially a secretive one like Madeline. Even so, they cannot deny the attraction between them. Now as enemy forces close in, Drake and Madeline must trust each other with their lives—or face certain death.

message 7: by K. (new)

K. Shawna wrote: "The GR book description must be old or something 'cause the villain's name is wrong. Here's the book jacket description from Dee Davis's website:

As the extractions expert for A-Tac, an elite CIA ..."

Shawna: I changed this at the book description (which stated it was using the "default"). Author's web-site bookjacket is a more reliable reference. Thanks for the heads-up.
K.

Shawna Thanks, K! I considered changing it, but I wasn't sure where the original description came from. But it makes sense that the author's is the most accurate. Thanks again! :)

message 9: by DarienMoya (new) - added it

DarienMoya I won this through first reads, now i am really excited this also means I need to get book 1.