Pamela / SpazP's Reviews > Lover Mine

Apr 29, 10

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: BDB fans
Read from April 27 to 29, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

10 Stars. Seriously. I do not have time to write everything I want to about this book, and my eyes are still puffy, but I'm coming back to give this review the time it deserves.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Mine.

Quotes Pamela / SpazP Liked

J.R. Ward
“Fuckin' A... hope didn't so much spring eternal as it drowned out common sense and self-preservation.”
tags: blay

J.R. Ward
“The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of shit.”

J.R. Ward
“No, you've got it all wrong, John." Reading his emotions, she shook her head. "You're not half the male you could be because of what was done to you. You're twice what anyone else is because you survived.”

J.R. Ward
“As Qhuinn looked at his best friend's handsome face, he felt as if he'd never not known that red hair, those blue eyes, those lips, that jaw. And it was because of their long history that he searched for something to say, something that would get them back to where they had been. All that came to him was . . . I miss you. I miss you so fucking bad it hurts, but I don't know how to find you even though you're right in front of me.”

J.R. Ward
“Ride?" Rhage snorted. "Please. That thing is a sewing machine with an air dam taped to it. My GTO could dust the fucker in fourth gear from a dead stop."

When there was an odd sound from behind, John looked back. So did the three Brothers.

"What." Xhex bristled and crossed her arms over her chest. "I can laugh, you know. And that's . . . pretty damn funny."

Rhage beamed. "I knew I liked you.”

0.2% "I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS!!!!" 3 comments
04/27/2010 page 1
0.2% "Txt to hubby: "I'm finally home, dogs are fed & walked, now I'm in OMGSTFUIMREADING mode, k? Have fun & I love you!" he gets me!" 1 comment
04/27/2010 page 1
0.2% "JRW: "I cannot believe you and I have come so far. Your book is not a goodbye however-just another beginning. But you're used to that...""
04/27/2010 page 110
21.48% "I need a Xanax and some tissue, stat! Can't wait to talk to you Ladies about this when we're all done. Good night!!" 1 comment
04/27/2010 page 168
32.81% "Ch 25: Love it. finally have to go to sleep and resume tomorrow. Sigh."
04/28/2010 page 210
41.02% "And even though the java had been on the way to his mouth,he immediately put it out for her to take.Man,didn't that sum him up in a nutshell"
04/28/2010 page 306
59.77% "Just started ch 45. It's ON. I love JM and Xhex so much, I could HUG and KISS the Warden for this story. My expectations are truly exceeded."
04/28/2010 page 359
70.12% "sigh."
04/28/2010 page 390
76.17% "Cannot.. read.. fast.. enough. But don't want it to end. This is THE BOOK of the series IMO. Like the book Acheron is to the DH series." 1 comment
04/28/2010 page 441
86.13% ""And here it was again, the Shitstorm Survivors' Club.""
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Susan Turning bright green with envy!! Soooooo jealous!! ENJOY every sinful page!! :0) Susan

Stacey How's it goin Pamela? How far are you now?

Pamela / SpazP Chapter 44 - omg it just gets better and better, that I can't read it fast enough but don't want it to end.
Where are you?

message 4: by Stacey (last edited Apr 28, 2010 01:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stacey Hey, I just turned to the page to ch 44 as well!! :)

I know what you mean, I'll be done by bedtime tonight...and that makes me sad. :(

Edit: check that, I'm on 54...apparently my brain is no longer correctly processing what my eyes are seeing! lol

Leigh OMG...ch. 44 and 45 were incredibly HAWT!!!! i cannot truly express how much i am enjoying this book, and how much i LOVE JM, and how much i love him and Xhex together. :)

Pamela / SpazP I just started chapter 45 and IT'S ON!!!!!! *jumpsupanddown*!!!!!!

Leigh LMAO!! i know...they have awesome scenes together!!! woo-hoo! :P