Kristina's Reviews > How Do You Tuck in a Superhero?: And Other Delightful Mysteries of Raising Boys

How Do You Tuck in a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci

Apr 26, 2010

bookshelves: revell
Read in April, 2010

Any mom who has a son knows that inherent to their gender is a certain uniqueness, shall we say. It’s that part of the brain that makes them imagine that every stick, ski pole, pen, or ruler is a sword. It is that uniqueness that pushes them to not only be able to climb a bare wall, but lie in wait to scare the being who gave them life half to death. As a mother of five boys, Rachel Balducci has probably experienced most every insane stunt known to man. Even better, she has not only experienced it, she then writes about it in her first book How Do You Tuck In A SuperHero?

I could not put Rachel’s book down. Oh my goodness!I laughed until I had tears streaming down my face and I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that my son is not the only one who does (you fill in the blank). Rachel writes with a lighthearted and warm style that will keep you coming back for more! I would recommend this book to anyone! Maybe you don’t have a son, but I bet you have a brother and believe me, this will explain many of his antics that occurred when you were growing up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Do You Tuck in a Superhero?.