Azra's Reviews > Beautiful Darkness

Aug 14, 14

bookshelves: 2011-read, reviews
Recommended for: anyone who read the 1st one
Read from March 02 to 05, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Darkness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jean Agreed completely. Lena irritated the bejesus out of me. She was a TOTAL hypocrite. And, that whole situation where Ethan wasn't allowed to have friends who were girls pissed me off, too.

Kayla AGREEED! Lena was soo annoying in the second book i mean COMEONE Lena. Get over it already! Ethan is her soul mate, she needs to stop being a douche and accept that. -.- anywayss LOVE THE BOOK!!! <33

Blanca  Michelle ♥ ughh I feel the exact same way! Im half way through the book and I can't stand her!!!!!! >.<

message 4: by Rai (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rai i know she can't stand to look at him because of the guilt of what she done on her birthday but seriously, wouldn't that mean Macon died for nothing? I wanted to slap her the whole way through this book.

Skylar Even though Lena's motives are really angering, she is still amazing and I think that she thinks she is doing the right thing to protect the boy she loves.

Rachel Macon would have died anyway if she chose Light. At least because he died saving Ethan it had a purpose.

Iqra I completely agree with you. Lena annoyed me to the point where I wanted to punch my book. The way she was acting made me wish that she died. For most of the book, I couldn't understand why Ethan still cared about her.

message 8: by Azra (new) - rated it 1 star

Azra oh you guys, stahpp liking my half-assed attempt at a review. I was like 17 when I wrote that wow. so embarrassed 0.0

Christina Dee Hilarious. I'm 32 and Lena annoys me to no end.

message 10: by Junica (new) - added it

Junica Guerrero they're teenagets being teenagers. :-) they have to go through the process of learning and understanding what relationship is really like even if they're already destined for each other. But she still pisses me off half the time. ;-)