James Williams's Reviews > Magnificent Mind at Any Age: Natural Ways to Unleash Your Brain's Maximum Potential

Magnificent Mind at Any Age by Daniel G. Amen

Apr 26, 2010

Recommended for: Everybody
Read from April 26 to May 15, 2010

Dr Amen has written an imminently usable book both as groundbreaking information and strong reference material for finding and tailoring the right nutritional items, be they foods, OTC herbs and nutrients and better information for our doctors to help us or our children.

I will recommend this book widely to so many people who, like me, may have struggled with different behaviours that were considered abnormal, but for which there seemed to be no particular cure or remedy. Here it is folks, with pictures of the brain showing how easy it is for us to find and to a great extent, remedy some of the things we thought were just character flaws.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magnificent Mind at Any Age.

05/04/2010 page 181
59.54% "I have been listening to the audio book until I could no longer stand not seeing the brain illustrations he would paint, so I got the book"
05/19/2010 page 304
100.0% "Wow, this book will remain a reference book for some time to come, as it is full of brain nutrition ideas for add and other maladies."
show 1 hidden update…