Stacie M. Ritchie's Reviews > Dawn in Eclipse Bay

Apr 26, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: jayne-ann-krentz, romance
Read from April 26 to 28, 2010

This is the second installment of the Eclipse Bay trilogy and involves Lillian Harte and Gabe Madison. Gabe realizes he wants to marry and has a long list of requirements. He takes the list to Lillian’s matchmaking company, but Lillian is in the process of closing down her business to pursue a different line of business. Gabe insists on a final date he paid for, and Lillian leaves for Eclipse Bay to stay in her family’s home. Gabe follows and takes an unprecedented month off from his work. The generalizations of “like a Harte” and “like a Madison” have increased in number and prove to be a cop out on description. The characters are lively and Gabe refusing the “arty” side of himself realizes that he loves an artist. It is an interesting twist on the story and now I just want to complete the trilogy. I have no illusions that the third book will be any better than the other two, but I am highly interested in the characters now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dawn in Eclipse Bay.