Nina's Reviews > Confessions

Confessions by Kate Brian

Apr 26, 10

Read from April 25 to 26, 2010

So glad that I borrowed this book at the same time as I did Untouchable, number three of the Private series. I started to read this book as soon as I wrote the review for that one, and I was, again, hooked when I read the first sentence.

Reed Brennan finds out that life isn’t always picture perfect. She finds herself working together with Blake, boyfriend of Noelle, to find out the truth what really happened to Thomas. They both know that Josh isn’t the murderer, but how can they save him from a life time in jail. In the fourth book we get to know Blake a little better, he’s not that kid that walks behind Noelle the whole time holding her purse, no, he has a mind of his own. Thank goodness for that. He’s actually a pretty descent boy.

We also get to know Cheyenne better, I really liked this character. She isn’t afraid of Noelle and her posy. She stands up for herself and I believe that she can be a great influence for Reed.

The truth about the murder of Thomas was very shocking. I had an idea who did it, but I never came close to the real murderer. And yes finally, Reed fights for what she believes is right and isn’t afraid to say what she truly wants to say to the Billing Girls. You go girl!

There wasn’t a cliff-hanger this time, and if Kate Brian wanted to end this series, this was a good way to stop. Reed has to make her mind up if she wants to continue to go to Easton Academy in the new year or if she will stay in her hometown. Well because there are eight more books for this series, you know what she will choose. Not that shocking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions.

04/25/2010 "It's really good so far! :) Love the drama."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Princess Thokoana Who actually killed Thomas?/ i COULDNT GET THE BOOK

Katie *SPOILER* -Ariana killed Thomas and you find that out at the end of Confessions:)