Great book full of practical ideas. The best part I liked is the Money Management System. What i didn't like is the excessive referring to The MillionGreat book full of practical ideas. The best part I liked is the Money Management System. What i didn't like is the excessive referring to The Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar. The author refers people to it too many times throughout the book.
Here's what I learned from this book:
- Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.
- The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.
- It’s time to stop hiding out and start stepping out.
- The size of the problem is never the issue -- what matters is the size of you!
- The vast majority of millionaires became rich by being in their own business.
- Until you show you can handle what you’ve got, you won’t get any more! You must acquire the habits and skills of managing a small amount of money before you can have a large amount.
- The more your money works, the less you will have to work.
- Author's definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money.
- Long-term versus short-term: poor people work to earn money to live today; rich people work to earn money to pay for their investments, which will pay for their future.
- If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
- To get paid the best, you must be the best. ...more