How do I add Goodreads updates to my Facebook Timeline?
2. You'll see a Facebook section on the left. Click the blue "Add to Timeline" button.
3. A pop-up should appear asking for your Facebook credentials and for your permission to post. Grant all permissions.
4. Navigate to your Facebook Timeline.
5. On the top of your Timeline should be a number of boxes, such as "Friends", "Likes", and "Photos". There should be a drop-down with a number on the far right of these boxes (see screenshot below). Click on that.
6. On the top right of one of the empty boxes that appears, click the plus sign.
7. Select "Goodreads" from the drop-down list.
Now you're all set up! The more you interact with the app on Facebook, the more prominently Goodreads updates will show on your Timeline. In the beginning, they may just appear in your Timeline's "Activity Log" (a gray link on the top of the page), but you can force them to appear on the Timeline itself. Just navigate to your Activity Log, click the circle to the far right of the Goodreads update, and select "Shown on Timeline" (see screenshot).
If you have any trouble getting your Goodreads updates to appear, please see our troubleshooting help topic.