Groups > Goodreads Authors

Discussion groups led by Goodreads Authors
(showing 101-120 of 4,057)
Stacey's Squad (Author Stacey O'Neale)
Stacey's Squad (Author Stacey O'Neale) — 980 members — Last Activity Aug 01, 2016 09:30AM
Goodreads AuthorsYoung Adult
In addition to book discussions, members of this group will have access to exclusive contests, ARC's, swag, tours, and much more.

Anyone use Indiegogo?
Anyone use Indiegogo? — 9 members — Last Activity Aug 01, 2016 04:50AM
Goodreads AuthorsBusiness & Investing
Indiegogo is a crowd-funding device that people use to raise funds for their "Campaign", basically a request for funds to help a project come to fruit ...more

David Ruffle's Sherlock Holmes group
David Ruffle's Sherlock Holmes group — 334 members — Last Activity Jul 31, 2016 02:28PM
Goodreads AuthorsMystery & Thrillers
Feel free to pop by and ask questions about my books, about Lyme Regis and about me! Or all matters Holmesian. Or anything.

Homeschool Authors
Homeschool Authors — 79 members — Last Activity Jul 30, 2016 02:16PM
Goodreads AuthorsGeneral
For Christian homeschool authors to connect, share, and build each other up.

Q&A with Goran Powell
Q&A with Goran Powell — 8 members — Last Activity Jul 29, 2016 08:18AM
Goodreads AuthorsLiterature & Fiction
A group for anyone interested in martial arts, martial fiction, the role of zen, and writing in this growing genre

Writers Asylum
Writers Asylum — 131 members — Last Activity Jul 29, 2016 05:51AM
Writers share an affliction that few who’ve never experienced the thrill of fiction can understand. This affliction is why we spend hours lost between ...more

Self-Help Authors Discussion Forum
Self-Help Authors Discussion Forum — 39 members — Last Activity Jul 29, 2016 02:42AM
Goodreads AuthorsNonfiction
Self-help authors play great role in shaping the personality of people and change their attitude of life. While fiction provides entertainment, self-h ...more

Authors Helping Authors
Authors Helping Authors — 1 member — Last Activity Jul 28, 2016 11:08AM
Goodreads AuthorsProfessional & Technical
A place for authors to prep and polish their upcoming (or desired) radio, TV or blog interviews. Authors can share ideas and experience to help other ...more

Rosanne Bittner  ♥ Heart of the West ♥
Rosanne Bittner ♥ Heart of the West ♥ — 70 members — Last Activity Jul 28, 2016 05:07AM
Goodreads AuthorsRomance
Group for Rosanne's readers to discuss her books.

Ask Pierce Brown
Ask Pierce Brown — 992 members — Last Activity Jul 27, 2016 09:48PM
Goodreads AuthorsScience Fiction & Fantasy
RED RISING is my debut novel. If you have questions. If you have comments. If you have loads of concerns. I have the time.

New Authors and Readers
New Authors and Readers — 3 members — Last Activity Jul 27, 2016 01:13PM
Goodreads AuthorsReference
This is a group to benefit new authors and let readers get to know them. Every author has a unique style.

Q&A with Felicity Heaton
Q&A with Felicity Heaton — 120 members — Last Activity Jul 27, 2016 07:05AM
Goodreads AuthorsRomance
Welcome to the group for paranormal romance authors Felicity Heaton and F E Heaton.

Lutheran Authors of Women's Bible Studies
Lutheran Authors of Women's Bible Studies — 12 members — Last Activity Jul 26, 2016 08:58AM
Goodreads AuthorsReligion & Spirituality
Lutheran women who write Bible studies should have a lot to talk about, as well as great things to share with people in general. Maybe this can be a p ...more

The Nobleman Serial Novel
The Nobleman Serial Novel — 13 members — Last Activity Jul 25, 2016 11:49AM
A group for readers who wish to received free access to, read, discuss, and comment on the forthcoming serial novel, "The Nobleman." Or, folks who are ...more

Science Review Group
Science Review Group — 1 member — Last Activity Jul 25, 2016 11:34AM
Goodreads AuthorsScience
This group is for authors who have written books on anything related to science: teaching science, science and society, science and religion, the scie ...more

Q&A with Cinda Williams Chima
Q&A with Cinda Williams Chima — 276 members — Last Activity Jul 22, 2016 09:38PM
Goodreads AuthorsYoung Adult
Join New York Times bestselling author Cinda Williams Chima as she discusses her new novel The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2), as well as her previous ...more

You LIKE me, I LIKE you!
You LIKE me, I LIKE you! — 340 members — Last Activity Jul 21, 2016 10:28AM
My name is Tom Conrad, I'm a self-published author on Kindle. Before I explain what this group is all about, it'd great if you can like my Facebook pa ...more

Ask Vishala Katta
Ask Vishala Katta — 1 member — Last Activity Jul 21, 2016 01:13AM
...July 21, 2016 to August 20, 2016...

A.J.'s Books
A.J.'s Books — 9 members — Last Activity Jul 20, 2016 11:59PM
Goodreads AuthorsMystery & Thrillers
For the discussion of books written by A.J.Griffiths-Jones

Author AMA – Creative author interviews + free books
Author AMA – Creative author interviews + free books — 37 members — Last Activity Jul 20, 2016 07:20PM
This group is for indie authors and their readers: find new favorite authors and keep track of their interviews and promotions!
Authors: have fun swapp
...more