Groups > Goodreads Authors

Discussion groups led by Goodreads Authors
(showing 101-120 of 3,881)
Paul Bibeau And The Dead Hobo
Paul Bibeau And The Dead Hobo — 13 members — last activity Jan 16, 2015 06:36PM
Goodreads AuthorsLiterature & Fiction
I'm a bizarre writer, and this is a bizarre group. We will discuss humor, horror, and the surreal. We'll play pranks and conduct experiments. We will ...more

Matt Shaw - Extreme Horror Author
Matt Shaw - Extreme Horror Author — 79 members — last activity Jan 16, 2015 03:14AM
Goodreads AuthorsHorror
The official Goodreads home of British Horror Author Matt Shaw

WWW — 16 members — last activity Jan 16, 2015 02:53AM
Goodreads AuthorsGeneral
This is for all members of the writing group WWW (The World of Writers Write).

Ian Williams Fan club
Ian Williams Fan club — 1 member — last activity Jan 15, 2015 11:23AM
Goodreads AuthorsScience Fiction & Fantasy
A group to follow the works of a talented science fiction writer. His very descriptive debut novel Transitory will take you to on a journey both into ...more

Writers Asylum
Writers Asylum — 134 members — last activity Jan 15, 2015 09:33AM
Writers share an affliction that few who’ve never experienced the thrill of fiction can understand. This affliction is why we spend hours lost between ...more

Jennifer Osborn Paranormal Corner
Jennifer Osborn Paranormal Corner — 6 members — last activity Jan 15, 2015 08:36AM
Goodreads AuthorsYoung Adult
A group where fans of Jennifer Osborn can share information

Q&A with Steve Morris
Q&A with Steve Morris — 34 members — last activity Jan 15, 2015 12:32AM
Bring along your well-read friends to natter about book prices in general, libraries, e-books, kindles, the death of paper, second-hand bargains, rari ...more

Pacific Ocean Erotica
Pacific Ocean Erotica — 4 members — last activity Jan 13, 2015 08:06PM
A group for authors who happen to live on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Ask Ken Mooney
Ask Ken Mooney — 28 members — last activity Jan 13, 2015 07:17AM
Godhead is nearly a year old, and the sequel, The Hades Contract, is coming soon.

To celebrate, up to January 31st, I'm running an open Q&A in this
...more

Ask Jess Michaels
Ask Jess Michaels — 133 members — last activity Jan 13, 2015 05:24AM
Goodreads AuthorsRomance
Join me from June 11, 2013 to July 11, 2013 for a Q&A! Ask me about my erotic historical romances, what's coming next and anything fun that pops i ...more

Ask Jon Harrison
Ask Jon Harrison — 56 members — last activity Jan 11, 2015 06:59AM
On February 01, 2015, Jon Harrison, author of THE BANKS OF CERTAIN RIVERS, will answer your questions about the book!

The book is only $2 for Kindle in
...more

Ask Mystery Author and PI Pamela Beason
Ask Mystery Author and PI Pamela Beason — 3 members — last activity Jan 11, 2015 02:21AM
Goodreads AuthorsMystery & Thrillers
I'm a licensed private investigator as well as an author. I'm also a wilderness and wildlife lover, so I hike, snowshoe, kayak, and scuba dive. To add ...more

The World of Godsland
The World of Godsland — 123 members — last activity Jan 10, 2015 09:55AM
Discussing The World of Godsland fantasy series by Brian Rathbone.

Conversation with Sharman Apt Russell
Conversation with Sharman Apt Russell — 41 members — last activity Jan 10, 2015 09:28AM
Goodreads AuthorsNonfiction
February 3, 2015--all day and evening. Author of numerous books, including the recent Diary of a Citizen Scientist--listed by The Guardian (UK) as a t ...more

Ask Deirdra Eden, February 9-15, 2015
Ask Deirdra Eden, February 9-15, 2015 — 6 members — last activity Jan 09, 2015 01:44PM
Join us February 9-15, 2015 for a special discussion with Amazon Bestselling author Deirdra Eden. She'll answering questions and discussing her upcomi ...more

The Reasons Why you wrote your book or books
The Reasons Why you wrote your book or books — 653 members — last activity Jan 09, 2015 07:23AM
Goodreads AuthorsNonfiction
People write books for many reasons, so why did you write yours?

Q&A with Cassandra Clare
Q&A with Cassandra Clare — 1761 members — last activity Jan 08, 2015 06:50PM
Goodreads AuthorsYoung Adult
Join bestselling author Cassandra Clare as she discusses her new book Clockwork Angel, the first installment of the new Infernal Devices series. This ...more

Books by Suzy Q. Publishing Fans
Books by Suzy Q. Publishing Fans — 1 member — last activity Jan 08, 2015 04:48PM
Goodreads AuthorsGay & Lesbian
This group is dedicated to the promotion of e-books published by Suzy Q. Publishing, and its primary author D. D. All are welcome, as it is for the Fa ...more

Writers' Conferences
Writers' Conferences — 69 members — last activity Jan 08, 2015 03:04PM
Goodreads AuthorsGeneral
Writing Conferences: This group is a guide to writing conferences, writing workshops, and writing retreats. Great place to hang out and get informatio ...more

Ask Vickie Britton and Loretta Jackson
Ask Vickie Britton and Loretta Jackson — 11 members — last activity Jan 08, 2015 10:42AM
Goodreads AuthorsMystery & Thrillers
January 06, 2015 to Februrary 8, 2015...