1. Participants must have an HMCPL l
1. Participants must have an HMCPL library card.
2. Participants must be 18 or older.
3. Books must be YA or adult books over 100 pages.
4. Any format counts (books, e-books, audio, etc.).
5. Books read for book clubs do count.
6. List each book you read throughout the year and let us know what you think! Write a blog post and/or rate each one so others can get ideas for their book lists. This also lets us know that you’ve completed your goals, so that you’ll be eligible for prizes.
7. You may join at any time throughout the year. If you join late and still want to read 52 books throughout the 2014 calendar year, that’s no problem at all. You will still be eligible for prizes.
8. If you would rather read a fewer number of books throughout the year, you are still eligible for prizes.
9. HMCPL staff can participate, but will not be eligible for prizes.
10. Prizes will be awarded periodically. The prizes must be picked up at the Madison Public Library.