Couchsurfing is a worldwide community of people who adhere to certain guidelines of interaction, the most important being open, honest and respectful communication. We value everybody's opinion and will never engage in hostile or hurtful dialogue.
For more on Couchsurfing's Guiding Principles, please go here: http://bit.ly/oA6Qip
1) The club is open to any who want to join. All are welcomed to vote on each month's book nominees and participate in discussion threads.
2) The club will meet on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
3) The host of the meet-up facilitates the discussion and nominates 3 books for the club to vote on for the next month's reading.
4) Voting for nominated books will be open for 48 hours. Once a winner is chosen the Moderator(s) will send an e-mail to all Members with a copy of the e-book attached.
5) Any Member who attends a meet-up is eligible to host the next one. Hosts are selected via drawing.
6) All meetup attendees may access the common e-book library.