Smash Smash's Comments (member since Feb 24, 2012)


Smash's comments from the The Hunger Games-Roleplay group.

(showing 1-20 of 52)
« previous 1 3

Arena 35 BEGINS (1999 new)
Jun 08, 2012 07:58PM

29213 Marceline climbed to higher ground, watching as the yellow sun, which light reflected off the snow like a mirror, slowly climb down from the sky. She stopped when she spotted an efficient looking shelter, that was basically just a long flat rock that stuck out from the side of the mountian at such an angle that is just might provide a steady roof. She opened her pack to find a thick pair of gloves and began to dig, making the inside deeper so she would not be seen and to protect her front the vicious wind she was sure would come out soon. She slid down inside, finding the underground hollow the tiniest bit warmer than outside. Now it was time to unpack.
Arena 35 BEGINS (1999 new)
Jun 08, 2012 01:44PM

29213 ((Why thank you!))

Marceline reaches the edge of the snow covered forest, tiny snowfalkes falling around her. Funny how something so deadly could be so beautiful she thought and grinned, trudging through the knee deep snow. She jumped onto a fallen log, walking with perfect balance across so not to have to be slowed down by the pure white sludge.
Arena 35 BEGINS (1999 new)
Jun 08, 2012 01:22PM

29213 ((Oh gosh im super late))

Marceline see's nothing but the cornicopia, sitting upon and ocean of crystal white. She scans around herself, seeing the looks of the other tributes, the random pieces of life saving material resting deep in the ground and, of course, the snow. She rubs her hands together and jumps up, hoping to keep her muscles warm so she does not cramp up. When the gong goes she is off like a bullet, a blur of motion in the black landscape. She shoves a backpack onto her shoulder and grabs a double headed spear that she see's resting under piles of snow. Good thing she had a good eye. She runs at almost the speed of light, heading to the mountians.
May 04, 2012 06:56PM

29213 Does anyone want to be in a couple or alliance?
Apr 29, 2012 02:08PM

29213 ((Is anyone free to train??))
Apr 28, 2012 09:24PM

29213 Name: Marceline Ross
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Appearance(more than one sentence, if possible):
http://cdn.blogosfere.it/styleandfash...
Personality: Marceline is very solid and fierce. She is stony and cold, a strict and impatient girl. SHe is very Lady-like, but has a sort of ruthlessness to her when she battles. When she needs to kill she turns into an emotionless machine, programed to decapitate whoever she needs to. She is posed and craves perfection. She gets angered easily and has a very short temper. She is clever and can usually read people well enough to predict what they will do. She is a true actress and can play people into the palm of her hand. Truthfully, she isn't one you would want to be alone with.
Home District: District 1
Skills: She is very skilled with an ax, knives and other hand held weapons. She is very fast and has keen senses. She grew up with her sole purpose of existing being to fight, so she knows many forms of hand to hand combat. She can trick people easily and steal their trust. Also she can swim like a fish and climb like a squirrel.
District Token(optional): http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
History(optional): Her parents shipped her off to a boarding school when she was six. There she learned how to be proper and also how to kill with no emotion. they basically drained her of her feelings.
Other Information(optional):
Apr 21, 2012 10:00AM

29213 CLove marched around the edge of the woods, knives in hands and grimace plastered onto her face. She peered into the forest and grinned, hoping to spot someone.
Apr 20, 2012 04:24PM

29213 Clove walked up to Cato. "Im going to go get some food and scout the area." She walked fiercly around the clearing, knives in hand.
Apr 15, 2012 04:43PM

29213 Clove saw cato and ran over, keeping her eye on the cornocopia. She wiped her hair from her eyes, and picked up the pace.
Apr 15, 2012 08:51AM

29213 Clove jumps at the sound of the gong and rushes into the cornocopia. She swoops up a grouped set of knives and grips them in her hand, running towards the golden sculpture. She grabs a pack and stands by the wall of the cornocopia, standing her ground and watching for cato.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 02, 2012 03:50PM

29213 ((Was seline killed??))
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:58PM

29213 Seline heard screams and ran as fast as her small legs could carry her.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:54PM

29213 Seline looked at her stained hands. She heard a sharp bird call, sounding a little suspicious and flipped off the branch and onto the ground.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:47PM

29213 Seline climbed down a little and sat on the lowest branch, eating some black rasberries she had found. They stained her mouth purple and she laughed.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:44PM

29213 ((she is high up in a tree. She has bright orange hair so you can see her.))

Seline hood fell off, but she left it, thinking no one was around. She didn't see anyone
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:42PM

29213 ((could someone kill seline because i don't have time to finish this RP))
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Apr 01, 2012 02:27PM

29213 Seline frowned and climbed up the tree, scouting the area.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Mar 28, 2012 11:42AM

29213 Seline reached the opening of the trees and sighed happily, still running. She slowed down to a jog, then walk, then finally stopped once she was well into the forest. She sat in a small hole in between two overlapping roots. Hesitantly she unzipped the nuetral colored backpack to see what lay inside. There was one long, think knife with a serrated blade, perfect for cutting through thick things, a small hollow tube with three small darts with it and a rolled up black sleeping bag. Seline was glad she knew how to gather, for no food had been in the pack. Her main worry for now was water.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Mar 27, 2012 02:57PM

29213 Seline ran and ran, dodging stumps and rocks. Finally she saw a speck of green on the horizon. YES! trees! The forest was were she felt most at home in. There she would be able to search her pack, settle down and wait for the bloodbath to begin.
Arena 34 BEGINS (2397 new)
Mar 26, 2012 02:49PM

29213 Seline's platform raise's slowly and when she see's whats around her a small sliver of panic runs through her. No tree's. No grass. No cornocopia. Just a small gray-brown pack sits lesuirily on a stump. Seline is determined to grab it. She positiones her feet in the direction and prepares herself to reach out and grab it.

**Gong sounds**

Seline jumps from the platform and with one sweep of her hand she has the bag in her small, slender hands and is racing in no particular direction. Go to find tree's, gotta find shelter, she thinks as she runs, her feet pushing hard on the dry ground.




(her hair looks like this)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
« previous 1 3


topics created by Smash