by Walter Parchomenko (Goodreads Author)
by Walter Parchomenko
The first Ukrainian & Russian bride guide to provide a GPS-lik…more
by Walter Parchomenko
The first Ukrainian & Russian bride guide to provide a GPS-like roadmap for Western men.
Ukrainian & Russian Bride Guide's key message for Western bride seekers: Don't waste your precious time and money emailing women online. Take a vacation and adventure of a lifetime and, at the same time, have scheduled meetings with a half dozen very attractive Ukrainian or Russian women who you have selected, and who have expressed a strong interest in your personal profile and introductory letter.
Existing guide books on this subject area provide valuable information but leave men confused at the gates of a scam-ridden minefield. They spotlight prevailing scams but only discuss in very general terms the paths men can take in their bride search. They advise men to “use their best judgment,” “listen to their inner voice” and follow their “gut feeling” to make critical decisions about which path is best to follow. However, most men’s judgment in this situation is driven not by gut feeling but by a feeling located about a foot lower. Consequently, it is not surprising that most men searching for Ukrainian and Russian women on websites are scammed, and only about 5 percent ever leave their computers to meet these women in their countries.
Contrary to conventional wisdom, a successful Ukrainian or Russian bride search need not cost more than a two-week vacation to these countries, provided that men have a very detailed online and in-country roadmap. This book provides that roadmap.
Unique features of this book:
1. A four-month timetable from the start of a man’s online bride search to the time he boards a plane to Ukraine or Russia for a two-week vacation/bride search.
2. Findings from a survey of 4,000 women’s profiles on websites.
3. Results from a review of 200 Western men’s testimonials about their bride search experiences in Ukraine and Russia.
4. A “go native” strategy for men to economize expenses in-country and simultaneously spotlight insincere women.
5. Daily inexpensive and free activities for a vacation and adventure of a lifetime in Ukraine or Russia.
6. A detailed account of all online and in-country expenses men will need to incur.
7. Bonus readings: 15 very short, mostly entertaining essays on select aspects of daily life and culture in Ukraine and Russia.
This guidebook makes all the major, hard decisions any man will need to make in his bride search, including selection of a totally reliable, full-service marriage agency in Ukraine and Russia, and a scam-free apartment rental. [close]
by Walter Parchomenko (Goodreads Author), Vikki Chu , Guy Parkhomenko
by Olga Brine (Goodreads Author), Chris Brine (Goodreads Author), Brine Books Publishing
Come to understand how women are treated in b…more
Come to understand how women are treated in both Ukraine and Russia. How their own society pushes them into extreme circumstances of abuse, human trafficking, and more. This is a part of our attempt in raising awareness of what women experience in that part of the world.
One common phrase there, of which explains the attitude, is "If he hits me, then he must love me". Read this book and you will see more. [close]
― Sarah Palin
3 members, last active 11 months ago
19 members, last active 9 months ago
2 members, last active 2 years ago
20 members, last active one year ago