by Michael Delaware (Goodreads Author)
This new book "Arts & Crafts Shows: 12 Secrets Every Artist Vendor Should Know” gives you the answers to important questions and challenges every Arts and Crafts Show Vendors faces, including:
- How do you launch a successful living as a professional artist vendor?
- How can you survive selling your creations at an Arts and Crafts Show?
- How can you make every show profitable? - What are the secrets of viability at an Arts and Crafts Show?
- How do you expand your business beyond just the Arts and Crafts show? - What are some of the key ways top artists are making residual income?
- How do you maximize profits from an Arts and Crafts show? ... and more! [close]
by Karen Ehman, Glynnis Whitwer (Goodreads Author)
Everyday Confetti is your go-to guide to making holidays, birthdays, special events, and even the everyday special. Inside you’ll find more than two hundred ways to make memories with your family, including easy recipes, fun activities, and inexpensive decorating ideas—all simple, doable, and stress-free. [close]
by Reba Linker (Goodreads Author)
The perfect gift for all your knitting and crocheting friends! “Tattoo this on your eyelids! This book is really, really good....It’s got everything going for it; funny stories, heart warming anecdotes, awesome information about how to take care of your knits, and a mass of other little facts and details that range form interesting to ‘ohmergawd how did I not know this???’,” writes Theo DeAndrea “This book is without a doubt one of the most wonderful reads....Thanks to Reba, not only did Ann teach her class at the Y, but now us as well,” says “MySistersKnitter.” [close]
1 member, last active one year ago
39 members, last active 18 days ago
1 member, last active 2 years ago
8 members, last active 17 days ago