Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker ’s review of Black Wings (Black Wings, #1) > Likes and Comments

21 likes · like
Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by AH (new)

AH I like it when you rant. Great review!


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead AH wrote: "I like it when you rant. Great review!"

Yes, but I'm not very good at keeping my names straight, halfway through Maddy became Gabby somehow. I've changed it. Btw, thanks. :)


message 3: by Rane (new)

Rane Great Rant Review Michelle!
Smell her virginity for real? Guess he go crazy at a nunnery! *LOL* sorry, sorry very lame


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Rane wrote: "Great Rant Review Michelle!
Smell her virginity for real? Guess he go crazy at a nunnery! *LOL* sorry, sorry very lame"


LOL, yeah he'd be in his own personal "heaven".


message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Too bad you didn't enjoy it more. I liked it, but I can see how it could rub you wrong.

I completely agree about the virginity smelling thing. Blech! Especially when I found out who he was!


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Catherine wrote: "Too bad you didn't enjoy it more. I liked it, but I can see how it could rub you wrong.

I completely agree about the virginity smelling thing. Blech! Especially when I found out who he was!"


Did you ever find out what the purpose behind that scene was? It seemed like it was introduced just to point out she was a virgin. Later, I thought I missed something and her virgin perfume had some significance that I didn't know.


message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I could swear that it was significant, but I honestly can't recall why.


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Catherine wrote: "I could swear that it was significant, but I honestly can't recall why."

I can't remember either. Oh well...


message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Michelle wrote: "Catherine wrote: "I could swear that it was significant, but I honestly can't recall why."

I can't remember either. Oh well..."


Either way the virginity smeller was a bit gross. It reminded me of the child catcher sniffing out kids in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.


message 10: by AH (new)

AH That is a creepy image.


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Catherine wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Catherine wrote: "I could swear that it was significant, but I honestly can't recall why."

I can't remember either. Oh well..."

Either way the virginity smeller was a bit gross. ..."


LOL!


Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Like your bullets. he he So, her virginity gives off a scent. Maybe it's her purity. LOL Anyway, I'm still curious and will put this down as "to-read." :o)


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Anna wrote: "Like your bullets. he he So, her virginity gives off a scent. Maybe it's her purity. LOL Anyway, I'm still curious and will put this down as "to-read." :o)"

LOL.... you DO NOT want to know who scented her virginity! As my son would say when he was 4... eeewww gross!


Anna (Bobs Her Hair) As long as it's not her daddy! LOL Then, of course, it depends on where he puts his nose, too! :/


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Anna wrote: "As long as it's not her daddy! LOL Then, of course, it depends on where he puts his nose, too! :/"

Well, it wasn't her daddy but very very close.


back to top