Dd’s review of Divergent (Divergent, #1) > Likes and Comments

129 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-50 of 103) (103 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Amy (Foxy) (new)

Amy (Foxy) Yay. Love this book. You've probably already been warned but book 2 has a huge cliff hanger


message 2: by Dd (last edited Jan 05, 2013 11:53AM) (new)

Dd Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Yay. Love this book. You've probably already been warned but book 2 has a huge cliff hanger"

I just saw this Amy!!Thanks!I did not know about the cliffhanger.I'll wait for the 3rd part to come out thn!!:D


Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Great D! So, I take, you recommend both the book and the movie... right? lol!


message 4: by Dd (new)

Dd Georgia wrote: "Great D! So, I take, you recommend both the book and the movie... right? lol!"

hehe!Yes!But the movie's not out yet!It is scheduled for 2014!!Eagerly waiting for it from today!!And thanks!!:))


Blacky *Romance Addict* Great review as always Dd!


message 6: by kris (last edited Jan 05, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

kris Great review Dd!! Was that the movie cast for the protagonists in your gifs ??


message 7: by Dd (new)

Dd Blacky wrote: "Great review as always Dd!"

Thank you Blacky!!:))


message 8: by Dd (new)

Dd kristina wrote: "Great review Dd!! Was that the movie cast for the protagonists in your gifs ??"

Thank you Kristina!The casts have not been decided yet.Those are just fan based I think!!:))


message 9: by Gina (new)

Gina FANTASTIC REVIEW!OMG D!It's amazing!:)


message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Great review Dd! I loved this book!


message 12: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Nicely done, Dd!


Monique ~ Sinfully Great review Sweetie:)


message 14: by Elizabetta (new)

Elizabetta Nice review Dd. I loved this book (actually the whole point of the factions was a weaker point in the book for me but I chose to go with it...). Book 2 is awesome too, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. (BTW, did you read the prequel about Four? It's good too! Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story)


message 15: by Marina (new)

Marina Great review Dd!I'm really glad you liked it, it's stunning:D


message 16: by Debra (new)

Debra Fabulous review, D!! Will def read this one before the movie comes out!! :))


Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Again! Stunning review Dd, but if u rated it 3 stars I'm not sure I wanna read it?


message 18: by Tammy (new)

Tammy  Zautner Fantastic review, Dd!


message 19: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Awesome review! I enjoyed the pictures, too. Haha. Glad to see AnnaSophia and Saoirse as Tris here. They were the ones who were in my mind while I was reading it.


Alexis *Reality Bites* Fab review, Dd!!


message 22: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Levine Lovely review, D!!! Saoirse Ronan as Tris! :)


message 23: by Dd (new)

Dd Gina wrote: "FANTASTIC REVIEW!OMG D!It's amazing!:)"

Thank you so much Gina!!:))


message 24: by Dd (new)

Dd Monique's Musings wrote: "Great review Sweetie:)"

Kristen wrote: "Nicely done, Dd!"

Baba wrote: "Great review, D!"

Lisa wrote: "Great review Dd! I loved this book!"

Thank you Monique,Kristen,Baba and Lisa!!:))


message 25: by Dd (new)

Dd Elizabetta wrote: "Nice review Dd. I loved this book (actually the whole point of the factions was a weaker point in the book for me but I chose to go with it...). Book 2 is awesome too, can't wait to hear your thoug..."

Thank you Elizabetta!And there is a prequel??I'll read it right now.I did not know.Thank you so much.And I'll surely read book 2 soon too!!:D


message 26: by Dd (new)

Dd Marina wrote: "Great review Dd!I'm really glad you liked it, it's stunning:D"

Thank you Marina!!I did like it!!:))


message 27: by Dd (new)

Dd Debra wrote: "Fabulous review, D!! Will def read this one before the movie comes out!! :))"

Thank you so much Debra!!Yes,I think it's better to finish it before the movie.The movie should be stunning!!:))


message 28: by Dd (new)

Dd Alexis ~*Your official Book PIMP*~ wrote: "Fab review, Dd!!"

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) wrote: "Great Dd!"

Tammy wrote: "Fantastic review, Dd!"

Thank you so much Alexis,Heather and Tammy!!:))


message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise Great review Dd!:)


message 30: by Dd (new)

Dd Jenny wrote: "Lovely review, D!!! Saoirse Ronan as Tris! :)"

Thank you so much Jenny!And I really like Saoirse!


message 31: by Dd (new)

Dd Farah wrote: "Again! Stunning review Dd, but if u rated it 3 stars I'm not sure I wanna read it?"

Thank you so much Farah!!And don't worry,I'm a little stingy with stars!!But if it's your 1st dystopian,go for Hunger Games!!:))


message 32: by Dd (new)

Dd Charlie wrote: "Awesome review! I enjoyed the pictures, too. Haha. Glad to see AnnaSophia and Saoirse as Tris here. They were the ones who were in my mind while I was reading it."

Thank you so much Charlie!!I think Saoirse will be the perfect Tris!!:))


message 33: by Dd (new)

Dd Louise wrote: "Great review Dd!:)"

Thank you Louise!!:))


message 34: by Charlie (new)

Charlie I agree. ASR seems to represent Beatrice, rather than badass Tris. Too bad, Saoirse wasn't casted. I really think she can give justice to the role.


message 35: by Dd (new)

Dd Charlie wrote: "I agree. ASR seems to represent Beatrice, rather than badass Tris. Too bad, Saoirse wasn't casted. I really think she can give justice to the role."

Absolutely!But I thought Shailene Woodley was chosen!!


message 36: by Elizabetta (new)

Elizabetta Dd - Sorry, I misspoke about a prequel, it's actually a rewrite of a scene in Divergent but from Four's point of view.


message 37: by Dd (new)

Dd Elizabetta wrote: "Dd - Sorry, I misspoke about a prequel, it's actually a rewrite of a scene in Divergent but from Four's point of view."

Oh,then it's even better!!Thanks again!!I am going to get that right now!!:D


message 38: by Govind (new)

Govind FABULOUS review D!


message 39: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Stunning review!Fabulous job!


Isabella Francesca Love your review Dd!! :)


message 41: by Dd (new)

Dd Isabella Francesca wrote: "Love your review Dd!! :)"

Thank you so much Isabella!!:))


message 42: by Dd (new)

Dd Fiona wrote: "Stunning review!Fabulous job!"

Govind wrote: "FABULOUS review D!"

Thank you so much Govind and Fiona!!:))


message 43: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell Awesome review Dd!! I really enjoyed this book too!


message 44: by Gina (new)

Gina Wonderful review Dd!


message 45: by Dd (new)

Dd Gina wrote: "Wonderful review Dd!"

Thank you so much Gina!!:))


message 46: by Dd (new)

Dd Ronyell wrote: "Awesome review Dd!! I really enjoyed this book too!"

Thank you so much Ronyell!!I enjoyed this one too!!:))


message 47: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Great review! The pics are awesome! :D
And yeah, the faction system is a bit WTF??, but I enjoyed this book nonetheless :) Glad you liked it!


message 48: by Airah ♔ (new)

Airah ♔ I thought some of the factions' duties seemed vague at first too! Great review Dd!


message 49: by Dd (new)

Dd Airah ♔ wrote: "I thought some of the factions' duties seemed vague at first too! Great review Dd!"

Thank you Airah!!The duties were really vague.The events in the end were vague too.**sigh** It kind of disappointed me!!


message 50: by Dd (last edited Jan 06, 2013 03:49AM) (new)

Dd Melissa wrote: "Great review! The pics are awesome! :D
And yeah, the faction system is a bit WTF??, but I enjoyed this book nonetheless :) Glad you liked it!"


Thank you Melissa!!I enjoyed it too!!Though I was hoping to enjoy it a little more!!


« previous 1 3
back to top