VampireNovelFan’s review of Blood Crime (The Hollows Graphic Novel, #2) > Likes and Comments

4 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kritchie (new)

Kritchie Great Review! I will have to give them a read. Thanks


VampireNovelFan Kritchie wrote: "Great Review! I will have to give them a read. Thanks"

Thanks, hope you like it!


message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Nice review! I must confess that I haven't read either of the graphic novels and probably won't. No Jenks. No Trent. No Al. It's just missing too much of what I really love about the books, character-wise. But I'm still glad that Kim took the novels into this format.


message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Can this be read as a stand-a-lone or do I need to read the first graphic novel first???


VampireNovelFan Shannon wrote: "Can this be read as a stand-a-lone or do I need to read the first graphic novel first???"

I can't remember at this point, but I feel like you could read it as a stand alone though it's better to read the first one too.


message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Thanks :) On another note, I just read chapter 4 in The Witch With No Name. I swear every chapter is better than the last, I'm so glad it will be out soon. I pre-ordered a signed copy this time. I know you've read it. Was it amazing? LOL, I can't wait until my copy gets here. :)


VampireNovelFan Shannon wrote: "Thanks :) On another note, I just read chapter 4 in The Witch With No Name. I swear every chapter is better than the last, I'm so glad it will be out soon. I pre-ordered a signed copy this time...."

It was great. I'm just in a weird place about it because it was the last one. I don't know how to feel yet.


back to top