Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book ’s review of The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1) > Likes and Comments

31 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Duchess Crystal Bravo!! Bravo!! Great review sis!!

You know I just realized what HEA stands for. LMFAO!!


Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Crystal wrote: "Bravo!! Bravo!! Great review sis!!

You know I just realized what HEA stands for. LMFAO!!"


thank you! and lol! you're crazy


message 3: by Taryn (new)

Taryn LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Livid? lmao1


Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Taryn-does it have romance? wrote: "LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Livid? lmao1"


yep LIVID!


Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads Hahaha....LOVE this review! Amazing.


Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Angie wrote: "Hahaha....LOVE this review! Amazing."

Thanks Angie!


message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy You captured my emotions while reading this book perfectly. I really thought my heart would stop from it pounding to hard as Jack became a "dumbass."


Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Kathy wrote: "You captured my emotions while reading this book perfectly. I really thought my heart would stop from it pounding to hard as Jack became a "dumbass.""

oh, he just pissed me off with his dumbassness. lol


message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Don't you just love male characters that piss you off. As long a they're fictional, I don't mind men being dumbasses;)


Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Kathy wrote: "Don't you just love male characters that piss you off. As long a they're fictional, I don't mind men being dumbasses;)"

True


back to top