Ruby’s review of Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) > Likes and Comments

184 likes · like
Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I finished the first book in one day and i can't find the rest. Does anyone know what store I could get them from? Also I heard that there was going to be a movie. Is that true? If so do you know when it is comming out or if it had already came out? Thanks!! I loved the book it was great.


Melody [not just some girl you can sway] xD Bella so sucked! I'll have to read this.


message 3: by Tandra (new)

Tandra Godin Rachel wrote: "I finished the first book in one day and i can't find the rest. Does anyone know what store I could get them from? Also I heard that there was going to be a movie. Is that true? If so do you know w..."

I hurd that there was going to be a movie and if so i cant wait to see it. i really dont think it came out yet. loved this book and i will love the movie




message 4: by Tandra (new)

Tandra Godin loved this book more then twilight. Rose and Dimitry are way different then Bella and Edward, bella needs saving in every book but not Rose. Dimitry knows he cant be with Rose and he trys to stay away but in the end he cant. this book was way more exsiting then twilight!!!!!



message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole J I love your books.Like you said bellas to girly and to clumsy.I think if they did a movie about Vampire Academy it will knock-out Twilight.And the caracters of vampire academy arre way better then twilight.Go Rose And Dimitri!


message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Carrasco Rachel you can get the 2,3,4,5,and soon 6th book at any store. Yeah and I also heard that it is going to be a movie which comes out in 2010 I belive but I could be wrong.


message 7: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Borealisse Yeah..i love it too!!!a bound between dimitri and rose is so tight..i very jealous with them.i imagine gaspard ulliel for dimitri and kristen stewart for rose..i know rose must be tanned,but i can't imagine other person to be rose.kristen is so beautiful and gaspard is dangerously handsome..Lol!!! How many this series will be made?


message 8: by Dina (new)

Dina Bella was really hard to understand....and all the drama with "who do i pick edward or jacob? edward or jacob?" i mean seriously just pick one already. Vampire Academy is a great book so far.


message 9: by Liana (new)

Liana Their going to make a movie out of it? ohhh nooo! they killed Twilight (the movie) and they would probably kill this book too. i cant imagine ANY actors actually good enough to play Rose, Dimitri, Lissa or even Christan! none of them are good enough. then they will probably bring some crappy actor off the streets to play them and then it would be as horrible as the movie Twilight.


message 10: by Dina (last edited Mar 09, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

Dina Their making a movie?!?! i totally agree! they will ruin the book also i agree about the characters too.


message 11: by Liana (new)

Liana Unbelievable isnt it? thank you also for agreeing with me =]


message 12: by Dina (new)

Dina no problem...and yea its unbelievable! who are they gonna get to play the characters that can fit their personalities in the book just right??


message 13: by Liana (new)

Liana yea, seriously i think no one can actually pull it off. no one can be as smart mouthed as Rose and no one can be gorjus as Dimitri and i dont even think ANYONE could be as skinny as the Moroi.


message 14: by Dina (new)

Dina i deffinetly agree!


message 15: by Jazmin (new)

Jazmin Perez I agree with Ruby, Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series. It is definitely better than the Twilight series. Rose is an excellent character. If you havent read it you should. its great.


message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate Thanks for reviewing Ruby!
I'm a little hesitant to read the Vampire Academy series, as I'm not really a Twilight fan. In fact, I think I may have the same issues with Bella that you do.
But after reading your review I think I'll definitely give it a go!
Thanks!


message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah totally i agree about bella but rose is a slag


message 18: by Grace (new)

Grace Nice review. You helped me decide if I should read this or not because the summary almost had it sounding like Lisa and Rose had a "thing" with the whole "forbidden romance", erm, thing mentioned in the summary.

Anyway, thanks!


Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) hey! i am still not sure if i should buy this book...soo umm...should i give it a try?! or its not worth reading...?


message 20: by Janina (new)

Janina Tandra wrote: "loved this book more then twilight. Rose and Dimitry are way different then Bella and Edward, bella needs saving in every book but not Rose. Dimitry knows he cant be with Rose and he trys to stay a..."

DimitrI with an I, not trying to be rude or anything. just pointed that out cuz' ut bugged me xD


message 21: by Janina (new)

Janina Aurora wrote: "Yeah..i love it too!!!a bound between dimitri and rose is so tight..i very jealous with them.i imagine gaspard ulliel for dimitri and kristen stewart for rose..i know rose must be tanned,but i can'..."

I can't really see kristen as rose and i don't know who gaspard ulliel is :s But I know that alot of people want sophia bush to play rose wich is quite crazy since she played a 17 year old character like 6 years ago. HELLO SHES TOO OOOOLD!!
Lol


message 22: by Janina (new)

Janina Liana wrote: "Their going to make a movie out of it? ohhh nooo! they killed Twilight (the movie) and they would probably kill this book too. i cant imagine ANY actors actually good enough to play Rose, Dimitri, ..."

I soo agree, i don't like the twilight movies very muc, but I belive that stephenie meyer don't care since its given her alot of publicity and fans.(and money)


message 23: by Rosalia (new)

Rosalia i absolutely lovvveeee this series, i totally think its better than twilight, even though i like those also but this series is just amazing


message 24: by Cece (new)

Cece Great review! except, i dont like the fact that dimitri's 7 years older than rose. If only he was her age, that would have made me want to read this book


message 25: by Rosalia (new)

Rosalia You should still read the book.. It really is great. adn once you get into it you will really start liking it. I felt the same way and I now dont regret it one bit!!!


message 26: by Nicole (new)

Nicole J Angel wrote: "Great review! except, i dont like the fact that dimitri's 7 years older than rose. If only he was her age, that would have made me want to read this book"

I disagree in a way your right but in a another way your not, because if he wasn't 7 years older then Rose how will they have done all those missions,and every thing.


message 27: by Anni (new)

Anni would you leave a comment about the book on my blog?

http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.de...


message 28: by Aliciawxy (new)

Aliciawxy Heard that the movie is coming out this year, I hope I could finish the whole series before the movie comes out!


message 29: by Michael (new)

Michael Did you see the movie yet? The movie really needs fans to pull through because as of now its a flop. So please support the movie :)


message 30: by Sarah Leigh (new)

Sarah Leigh Girly? Bella? Nah. She was stupid and annoying, but girly is not an adjective to label with which to label her or the broad who portrayed her.


message 31: by Maria Bellino (new)

Maria Bellino I love them both, Bella and Rose are both beautiful and unique in their own way. However, I absolutely loved Rose and literally cried when I finished the last book!


message 32: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Mac closkey I was thinking of reading this because I heard good things about it from a youtuber but I don't normally read books just based on vampires. (Don't like Twilight because it was boring and I didn't like the love triangle) should I read it or would I not be interested??
(I like books like: The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games, the fault in our stars, divergent ect.. )


Aria-the-fault-in-our-stars_FANATIC-:)-PARAWHORE and proud Bella and Edward are a great couple, I personally prefer bella to rose, but that's me, and this is you, I guess


message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I haven't read twilight but I am going to. I don't think ANY book could beat VA.

PS the movie was OK, but looked like trash compared to the book.


message 35: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa I soo agree with the bella thing I thought she was quite stiff almost like she didnt know what to do with herself and quite an akward person so black and whit but I liked twilight anyway eventhough I would have chosen jacob over edward any day!


message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Haha


back to top